The Party

Hello Randhir.....(Aaryan....his best friend engulfed him in a tight hug)

Kesa hei tu? (Randir patted his back) business kesa chal raha hei tera?

wo tto awesome....(just then his eyes fell on a beautiful girl in a chocolate colored gown standing behind Randhir) who is she?(he whispered near Randhir's ear)

She is Sanyukta....(Randhir introduced her to him and they did a hand shake)

That Aaryan......Randhir's friend was not at all ready to leave my hand that's why I purposefully dug my pointed nail inside the skin of his hand...

Ouch....(he screamed a little)

Kya hua Aaryan? Is everything alright? (Randhir was concerned)

Yeah of course...(looking at Sanyukta whereas she was smirking at him) okay Randhir Sanyukta let's enjoy......

wese Randhir tumhare dost nei yeh party di hi kun hei? (she asked when they were dancing with each other )

usne eak deal crack kardi na iss liye...(he swirled her twice and then they were back to their original position)

Oh.....

We were enjoying the lovely moment....for the first time I was having a clear view of his handsome face......the most cute thing that I liked is his trimmed mustache....and his pointed nose.....

Kya dekh rahi ho....(Sanyukta gulped a little when he asked this question all of a sudden)

Nei....(she lowered his gaze)

I know...(he made her look into his eyes by holding her chin) I know mei bahat handsome hun...(in a teasing way)

acha! sapne mei...(she showed him her tongue)

***

Ghar nehi aoge? (she asked him once they reached her home)

aunga....barat leke....(he winked at her and she blushed a little)

Good night....(waved her hand)

I wish I could kiss u....(he blurted out and she widened her eyes) but I can wait until u become Mrs Sekhawat.....till then yeh rakhlo...(he blew a flying kiss towards her and her cheeks became red like a cherry) bye...(he drove back towards his home and she was there don't know for how long.......)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u