Chapter XVI

*Toby's POV*

I quickly run back to the room and grab all my stuff. She can't be far from here.

I decide to take the stairs but it's not till I get down them that I know it's the wrong decision.

"Hello Toby," Jenna smiles. It's not a sincere smile, it's evil.

"Hi," I growl, trying to walk around her.

"I can see now," she states, probably thinking I'm going to congratulate her and bow down in worship of her.

"Good for you," I say bluntly. This time I push past her.

"It's nice to see you have finally seen the hotel. Even I seen it before you," she shouts down the stairs.

I've had it with her. That bitch. I turn around and face her.

"You think your so clever. You think that once I know you can see I'll just bow down and worship you. Well it's not going to happen so I suggest you go away to your castle mommy and daddy built for you and shove it up your pathetic little ass." I sneer, before turning away and running after Spencer again.

She is just a waste of my time and now Spencer is probably miles away.

I jump into the drivers seat of my car and race down the street. She will be at her apartment.

*Spencer's POV*

It took me forty minutes to walk back to my apartment and I feel like collapsing onto my bed and falling asleep.

The worst part is that I have three sets of stairs to climb to get to my home. Urghhh. Why is there no lift in this stupid building.

I pull myself up the stairs and standing at my apartment door is the man I just spent my whole journey here crying about.

"Where were you?" He asks as I walk towards him.

"I walked home," I state. His features change and he looks confused.

"I must have past you! I've been here for twenty minutes," he laughs. I can tell it's not a real laugh.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him when I finally reach my door.

"Can I come in?" He asks, leaning on the door frame while I open it.

I walk in and leave the door open for him. He can decide.

He walks in slowly and stands in the middle of the living room/ kitchen.

I take my shoes off and put them in my room before walking over and standing behind the kitchen table.

The table sits right in the middle of the kitchen. The kitchen is so small that it couldn't go anywhere else so it had to do.

"Why are you here?" I ask him, turning to the fridge and grabbing a bottle of water. He watches as I open it and I offer him the liquid.

"No, I'm okay," he says, declining my offer.

"Why were you late? I though maybe you were with John," he says, changing the subject.

"Why would I be with him?" I ask, not even bothering to correct him.

"Because you can't break up with him?" He says in a questioning tone.

"Don't do that. It's complicated," I remark. He can't just say that. It's harder than it might seem.

"Everything's complicated," he rolls his eyes at me. Really?

"You don't understand! What will everyone think of we are together again. Jonny will beat you up and......."

"You think Jonny can beat me up?" He smirks, cutting me off.

"Jonny will try to beat you up and I will be disowned from my family," I rant.

"So what your saying is you care what the town thinks of you and don't want to ruin your reputation?" He raises his eyebrow at me.

"No, I just..... I...." damn it! That is what I'm saying and he knows it.

Toby walks around the table to meet me.

"You shouldn't care what people think plus Jonny could never beat my ass," he smirks.

"It's complicated," I whisper. He places his hands on to my cheeks and rubs his thumbs along my face.

"I don't see how me loving you is complicated," Toby answers smoothly.

Did he just say? He couldn't have. I must have misheard or miss understood.

"You what?" I gawk.

Instead of answering he presses his lips to mine. I'm captivated, lost in him, once again.

His lips brush mine ever so softly before he pulls away.

"I love you Spencer Jill Hastings," he announces, looking deep into my eyes.

"I love you Toby Cavanaugh" I say to him. It's true. I don't think I ever stopped loving him.

I press my lips to his and he lifts me up onto the table.

He starts to kiss me harder and passionately. It's full of lust and love and I feel like my heart may explode at any minute.

"I love you," he breathes into my mouth before lifting me from the table and onto the couch.

•••

Ta-dah! They LOVE each other. Awwwwww

Sorry for all the spelling errors in the last few chapters. I don't really look over any of my chapter before I publish them.

Say You Won't Let Go (Spoby Story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara