Lady in Red

I got to Harry's at 3:30. Harry got some beer at the market because he has a fake ID, while i mead snacks and decorated. 

Soon at 4:30 all they boys arrived with there girlfriends. First was Liam and Danielle, Zayn and Perrie, Louis and Elenor, then Niall. Niall was the only single guy in the group. We all sat down in the living room to hear Nialls news before we began to party.

"This is Lilly, my beautiful girlfriend" Harry. I started to blush and I smiled at him as Harry introduced me to everyone. 

"Not another Larry" Louis said. Larry is Harry's and Louis's name combined. A fan can up with that name because some of them think the have a secret relationship.

"haha that's right we do come out as Larry or even Lilry" Harry. We all laughed

"Niall! Whats the big news!?" Liam

"Well I was at a club and I ran into this gorges girl, and its been 3 weeks" Niall. We all gasped.

"Guys Ill like you to meet my girlfriend Monique!" Niall. I almost spit out the water I was drinking. Monique's with my boyfriends best friend! She has gone to a club! As soon as Monique enterd the room she was in aw at how big Harry's house is. She look around and spotted me. I ran to give her a friendly hug.

"This is Harry's house!" Monique

"Your dating some one and you didn't tell me! And went to a club!" Me

"You guys know each other?" Niall

"Where best friends!" Monique and I said at the same time. After a while Harry put on some music and the party had begun. I talked with all the girls most of the time . The boys where talking and drinking beer. Suddenly Lady in Red came on. This is me and Harry's song. *Flashback* One night me and Harry where texting and we were talking about are favorite songs. We found out lady in red is both of are favorite love song. We both said this some would be "Our song" *End of flashback* I was warring the red crop top with my high wasted shorts I wore on our first date. Harry suddenly looked at me and asked if I wanted to dance we slowed dance and that moment was so perfect... perfect... we looked into each others eyes. After that we started to make out. 

"I love you..." Harry whispered into my ear breaking our kiss.

"I love you too" Me.It was a Perfect moment! perfect! He started to kiss my neck. He knows where my sweet spot was because of lunch. He started to suck on it. I moaned. He started to take my shirt off. I pulled it back down because we were in the living room and everyone was around. 

"Babe" Harry. I could tell hes drunk.

"Lets go put you to bed" Me. we walked to his room. Harry still thinking he would get some tonight but I didn't want to have sex with him if he was drunk and would forget everything the next day. I put him to bed and layed down with him. I would only stay for 10min because i would have to go home. Monique texted me and it said,

From: My MOFO

Have fun (; Every ones going home. Its getting late. See you tommoro.

To: My MOFO

Hes to drunk. lol. Thanks for coming.

I Was going to stay 5 more min and when I lay back down, he hugged me pulling myself very close to him. I could feel his warm body next to mine. I feel asleep...