The date

After school (2:45) I rushed home. I got a bag and stuffed half my closet in it. I was going to Monique's house insanest its Friday and I all ways sleepover after school on Friday. I was rushing because i wanted to get to Monique's so we could hang out before I had to go. Also I felt bad for leaving her out at lunch, and who knows when ill get back from the date. My parents are very strict and even thought I'm 18 they say i cant have a boyfriend. Especially my birthday was 2 weeks ago. I'm not saying me and Harry are "boyfriend and girlfriend" I'm just saying if they found out i was going on a date with him I would die... I got to Monique's at 3:00. Harry texted me at 4:26 and he said...

From: Sexy Styles

Hey, wanna get some dinner before the movie because the movies not until 6:30 

To: Sexy Styles

Sure! (;

I told Monique and she said she would help me get ready. I put on red crop top with some high wasted shorts. I had these really cute boots that tied it together. I let my hair down and straightened it. Then I put on my make up and red lip stick. 

"wow" Monique said standing back to look at me.

"You look hot" 

"Do you think hell like it?" I said worried.

"oh, he'll love it" she said. this outfit showed my curves and my Brazilian body. (My whole family is Brazilian) It soon became 5 and Harry came to the door I told him I was at Monique's (yes her OWN house with out fuggin parents) 

"Oh, um, WOW!' he said stuttering

"Drooling much" I said laughing.

"Now I can really tell your Brazilian" he said opening my door for me to get in. This car is really nice. It seams like it would cost a fortune.

"Is this your car!?" I said in aw

"Drooling much" he laughed quoting me from before. Shortly we arrived to nice restaurant. We talked and laughed. We left to go to the movies a 6:00. We got there jus in time to see the previews. Half way though the movie he did the classic yawn while putting his arm around me move. I liked it and I put my head on his chest. He was warm and it felt so nice to have someone that likes me. Because of my parents everyone stayes away form me so i felt loved. after the movie was over it was almost 9. 

"Lilly?" Harry said 

"Ya" I said concerned

"will you stay with me tonight?" Omg did he just ask me that!

"Um, i don't know. I mean what about your parents?" me

"I live alone" Harry

"Why?" me

"well the only reason i came here is because my parents split up and are having some issues and I'm 18 so I decided to start off new her in California." Harry

"Oh I dint even know that. I relay sorry Harry" Me

"Will you stay then?"Harry

"Why not" I smiled at him as he smiled back at me.

As we got closer to his house I thought to my self what have I done! Staying with a boy I've only known for 1 week. If my parents find out they'll kill me! Uggg. At least Ill be with someone who cares about me.