chappie 25

*time skip, monday morning*

it was homeroom, we were all called. i dont know why trevor tries to get friendly with mrs. roberts, shes really rude.

"is trevor here?" she called out again.

"could you not hear the first time?" he sassed.

"excuse me?" she gave him a dirty look.

"i sit infront of your desk. i thought you were my mami?!" trevor fake cried.

"do you want to take a visit down to the principal's?" she questioned.

"no" he replied.

"then shut up!" she screamed.

"geez louise" trevor slumped into his chair. "ms. holland wouldnt treat me like this."

she rolled her eyes.

...

it was now time for everyone's favorite class, ms. holland.

i took my seat next to sarah.

"hi beautiful" she said.

"hi love" i smiled.

"so hey my little kings and queens" ms holland said, taking her seat at her desk.

"so you remember that, "changing seats thing?" she asked.

we nodded.

"yeah its dumb!" trevor laughed.

"true dat my little rascal" ms. holland replied to trevor cause him to almost fall over.

"so sit where ever you want, i couldn't care where you sit as long as you get an A on my easy quizzes" she said.

"sounds good mamacita" trevor yelled.

"so i'm going to drink my margarita and watch stranger things on netflix, so you all can talk amoung yourselves" ms. holland announced.

"girl, you da bomb!" trevor told her.

"obviously, i'm adorable" she laughed.

30 minutes went by, sarah didnt talk to me at all. she just talked to the new girl cordelia.

when the class got silent, trevor yelled, "hey ms. holland i'm going to go buy some illegal alcohol from a guy in a van."

"don't die, ill give you twenty bucks if you get me some" she replied.

"deal!" trevor laughed.

that was the only thing that made me smile.

...

the day went by, sarah didn't talk to me at all. she just talked to that new pretty girl.

when i was picked up, i ran and texted sam fast.

me- hey, did sarah seem off today?
sam- yeah, actually
me- y'know she didn't talk to me. at all. just. "hi beautiful" and thats it. when she laid eyes on the new girl, it was like i didnt exist.
sam- what?!
sam- im gonna kill her
me- don't say anything. i bet it'll be fine tomorrow.

as so i thought.

as soon as i sent that everything will be fine tomorrow to sam. sarah sent me this:

dear skylar,

im sorry, but we have to break up. i cant state reasons for it, i just think i should. i hope we can still be friends. xo

i couldnt even reply, i just dropped to the floor and cried.