chappie 21

skylar's pov

we got in the car and sam wasn't with us.

trevor wasnt either. he stayed with sam because he wanted to be with her when she officially was with michael.

evan, sarah, and i drove the way home. sarah and i held hands on the way home and evan would tease us and stuff.

i asked sarah if she wanted to sleepover my house, she accepted my request.

i texted my mom to ask and she agreeed.

evan brought us by sarahs houss just to get her things, then he brought us to my house. we said bye as evan drove off listening to 5sos.

"your house is gigantic!" sarah cheered.

"yeahh, the beach is in the back. its really late, but we could go swimming if youd like?"

"i think we should get ready for bed because its really late, we can go in the morning." sarah suggested.

"i agree" i said.

we walked into my house, my mom was in the living room watching "americas next top model."

"mom, im home" i said.

"oh hii!" she smiled. she walked over to us. "you must be sarah," my mom shook her hand. "skylar never shuts up about you."

a red blush appeared on sarahs face.

"you guys can go upstairs to skylar's room. ill bring up some ice cream and soda." my mom told us.

we smiled and went upstairs.

we immediately changed into our night clothes.

sarah's pajamas:

skylar's pajamas:

skylar's pajamas:

my mom brought up the snacks and said goodnight

my mom brought up the snacks and said goodnight. sarah and i got into bed and put on one of my favorite movies "matilda."

we settled down, when sarahs ohone rang. "trevy hoe would like to facetime."

sarah accepted.

"hey hoes!" trevor said.

"heyyy!" we replied at the same time.

"sam and michael kissed!" trevor shouted. trevor flipped tbe camera showing sam and michael now kissing again. "you two are so gROoSsSS!" trevor yelled.

"is that sarah and skylar?" sam asked.

"yes" trevor said.

"hey hoes! can we see you kiss?"

sarah nodded and kissed me short, but sweet.

"awww!! my mamis" trevor smiled.

"hey were sleeping at 5sos' hotel tonight! can i hangout with you guys tomorrow" trevor asked.

"of course."

"okay were going to sleep now" i said.

"losers its only... 4:36am" sam yelled.

"is daddy ashton coming to see me soon?" Trevor asked michael.

"oh my god!" sarah and i said as we laughed at the cringy question.

"he should be, trev" michael replied.

trevor screamed as we saw through facetime that ashton walked in the room.

"GOODNIGHT HOES PEACE" trevor hung up.

the phone hung up.

sarah and i cuddled. she rested her head on my shoulder. she looked up and gave me a kiss.

"goodnight babe" she said.

"goodnight. i love you" i told her.

"love you too" she blushed.