Intro

* Little food for thought since I am rewriting it I am Taking Sky and SkyLox out of this due to what we all Know about Adam just can't support someone like that- Thank you*

(Also a few of the old chapters stayed untouched becuase I wrote the rewrite book shorter, sue me lol)

Jerome's pov

I was walking into a small town that is run by me and all our friends we work as a team and help out  Neighboring cities with anything they need. Definitely not something I thought I would do but Definitely something I love to do. I passed by a new recures waving at them as they practiced on their bow structure but didn't see Mitch.

As I walked I did get some stares I guess people think the ears are fake but unfortunately for them, I am a Human Bacca Hybrid and they just have to deal.

"Jerome!"

I turn around and smile Seeing Rob "oh it's our glorious leader," I say in a teasing tone he rolled his eyes "shut up all of us are leaders and you know it" he teased back I shrug "true but your the main leader," I say back he rolled his eyes handing me a folder "can you give this to Mitch?" He asked I nodded "If I can find him" I mumble softly he laughed, "I thought you two were so close," he says I whine "we are!" I pout.

He smiled "you have super hearing and supervision and you can't find him?" He asked I pout more "its Supervision not fucking X-ray what if he's inside?" I ask he chuckled "Okay, okay you got me" he says "so when are you two, you know" he says I blush "I don't want to ruin a good thing, what if he doesn't feel the same way? That's my best friend and I would be lost without him" I say he nods heading inside I followed "I get it but how do you know if you don't try?" He asked "Poke the waters" he says I tilt my head and he just laughed some more "just watch his face and movements and you'll see or just wait until you go into heat" he shrugged I punched his arm my face going red.

"I'm leaving " I mumble walking away from him I could still hear his laugh. I swear to notch that man. I head down a few stairs to our private rooms, we all have our own homes but if we need to stay the night here we have the rooms. I go to Mitch's door and gently knock.

"Come in" I hear I take a deep breath and open the door "Hey Mitch got some paperwork the big boss wanted me to give you" I say handing them to him. His smile- I just wanna kiss him badly "thank you Jerome" he said turning back to continue his work I lay down on his bed "what are you doing?" I ask "paperwork gotta register our new recures" he mumbled I pout "we should go into Spawn City and Play a few hunger games" I say Mitch eyed me I pout "Jordan said he updated it, come on" I say he rolled his eyes "your a dork " he said.

My face felt hot and I looked away "sorry Jerome I have sword practice with the recruits but you should help me out" he mumbled "wouldn't be the same without the iconic duo" he mumbled I smile and sighed "Fine" I say with a laugh.

I kept looking at Mitch bitting my lip "Jerome I can tell your staring" he said turning around I blush and sighed looking away "Jerome?" I look back almost jumping when Mitch was right in front of me "What is it, Jerome?" He asked I whine shaking my head "It's nothing" I say he sighed "you suck at lying " he says I whined and pull him close kissing him roughly. His eyes widen before kissing back just as rough.

I was panting as we pulled away "I see you like me too" I whine Mitch nodded "I was afraid you wouldn't " he says my ears go down as I shakily laugh "Me too" I mumble Mitch kissed me again this time deepening the kiss I happily kissed back my hands pulling him closer my hands going under his shirt he pulled away whining "we still have a class to teach" he pouts his face red "Plus isn't it too soon?" He asked I laugh pulling him down "no" I just say kissing his cheek "let's go" I say with a happy smile "Also don't tell Rob yet. his ego is already the size of a fucking building" I mumble softly Mitch nodding with a chuckle. I opened his door and head out with him.

Mitch's pov

-Small time skip-

I was sitting down our lesson over but I was tired from how hard we fought and trained "I'm going to guess no hunger games old man" Jerome pouted I eyed him "old man? We're the same age you ass" I whine he turns around "my ass is great thanks" he says I pout and got up "I'm heading to my room" I mumble walking off Jerome following.

"You're not going to shower?" I ask him as we walked in "maybe I wanna shower with you " he says I blush and shook my head "I think not" I whine he pouts "you have to earn that" I say he scoffed "I think I have " he says I shook my head and pushed him out "go take a shower Jerome" I say closing the door when he was out.

Why would he ask me that? I whine I like him but I don't think too highly of myself. I sighed heading into the bathroom and slipping my shirt off. I feel ugly I wonder how Jerome could love me if I'm not beautiful like him? I sighed gently touching my face before heading to start the water.

I get a change of clothes and quickly got in and showered. When I finished I got out hearing my phone go off I wrap a towel around me and check my phone out and see it was a message from Jerome I open it and I almost drop my phone seeing it was a very revealing picture of him I flip my phone around feeling how hot my face was I hear another ding. I take a shaky breath and see my phone.

"So lonely :( "

This ass, how can he take a picture with all this confidence I bet he's expecting something back but I don't know if I can. I shakily sigh looking at myself before looking away "Na man that's shady I just got out of the shower now I'm going to punish you" I send and got dressed I hear another ding and look at my phone "I like being punished ;)" I whine but smile "okay cool your not getting a picture from me" I send and I swear I could hear his whine from my room.

I chuckle and go lay in bed still tired from today. Jerome came back laying on top of me making me pout more "Jerome your heavy" I whine he gasped "first you tease me and now you're calling me fat?" He pouts loudly I chuckle and push him off.

Jerome laughed pulling me close "do I make you shy?" He asked his hand on my waist making me blush "No-" I mumble "then why no picture? I know you like mine~" he whispered in my ear making me whine "Jerome" I breath out his hand going under my shirt I blush his hand rubbing my stomach slowly going up I close my eyes "fuck" I breath out.

Jerome chuckled stopping "how about we watch a movie before you die of embarrassment," he says I whine punching his arm he grabbed the remote for my tv pulling me close and finding a movie for us.