Chapter 9

CHAPTER NINE:

Curly:

Happy one month kitten! (; xxx

I smile as I wake up to the text from my boyfriend. Even now, it's still weird to say out loud. I send Harry a quick anniversary text myself as I quietly step out of the bed to shower. I don't want to wake Erin up because she's had a tough week.

She recently found out Niall cheated on her during the boys' trip to perform on the X-Factor. There were rumors floating around about Niall sneaking out with Demi the night of the performance. There was picture evidence of it too. Everyone was shocked when they found out, even the boys couldn't believe Niall would do that to Erin, he was crazy for her! After she found out, she immediately called Niall. She broke up with him over the phone, and after the boys got back 4 days ago, it just hasn't been the same. I jump as my phone rings from the nightstand.

Curly: Come outside babe, I've got a surprise for you. (;

Me: Uh-oh Styles, I'm scared.

But I'm really not as I throw on my slippers. I don't even think about how cold it is and I'm wearing a tank top, I just want to see Harry because I haven't seen him in at least 14 hours. Okay I sound a little obsessed, but isnt everyone when they start a new relationship? He insisted on staying the night last night, but I told him I wasn't ready yet. He was getting pretty handsy and both out shirts were already off.

I run down the 3 flights of steps as quickly as possible and fling myself out the front door. I see Harry standing against a post and I run towards him. He barely sees me in time to catch me as I jump on him. "Woaaah babe, careful there." Harry says chuckling. "Sorry" I say blushing, "I was just excited to see you." I jump down from him and grab his neck. I pull his head down and connect our lips. He grabs my hips and pulls my body towards his. I reluctantly pull away though. Harry looks puzzled as I remove his hands from my waist. "Harry, what if someone sees us?!" I say blushing. "I don't care anymore, Trista. I want the world to know you're mine." He says bringing me towards him again to kiss. "Let's take this inside babe." I say whispering in his ear.

* * *

Harry pushes me on the bed and I giggle. He bites my lip playfully as I moan. "Babe, I like it when you moan like that." Harry says seductively. I hear Erin rustling in her bed and push Harry off of me. I know Erin's waking because she's pushed the blankets off her. I rush over to her bed and jump down beside her. Then I feel Harry lay down behind me. "Wakey, wakey sunshine." I say to Erin. "Ugh, you two are so annoying with your love." Erin says mumbling. "I talked to Niall last night.." Harry slowly says. I turn around and glare at him but he smiles. "And?" Erin bites. "He wants to talk to you, to explain what happened. He still really likes you Erin." Harry says. "Bullshit. He wouldn't have cheated then." Erin says, getting up. She stands at the doorway, and puts her shoes on, grabs her keys, and leave before explaining. "Maybe she's going to talk to him." Harry says hopefully. "You better hope so, Harry." I say facing him. "It'll all be okay, Trista. You'll see." Harry says. "Now let's go celebrate one month!" He says jumping up. "Okay Harry, whatever you say." I say, hoping he's right.