Chapter 8

CHAPTER EIGHT:

My phone rings for the 800th time tonight. Can't anybody take a hint? I don't want to talk to Erin, or Niall, or Harry. Or anybody. I just want to sit in my room and cry all night. Don't they understand? Erin should understand most of all and she should of followed me out of the restaurant but she didn't, and she's still not back with Niall.

I can't take the suspension any longer and I grab my phone to see the texts. 7 from Erin, which all say along the lines of "where are you?" or "Harry's worried about you." I snort. "Yeah I bet he is." I mumble to myself. 5 from Niall, which basically say the same thing. One from Lou, which says, "You little cunt get back here.(;" I laugh to myself at that. Lou, what the gentleman. Last but not least one from Harry. It's about 12 pages long.

From: Harry

Hey Trista, I know you're pissed but I just want you to know that I do really like you. I didn't mean to say you were just a fan. I was just scared of what those girls would say. It was a real douchebag thing to say. I'm so sorry. I really wanted to you to be my girlfriend and even though I'm pretty sure I screwed any chance of that happening up. I hope I can make it up to you? If you're ready to forgive me then meet me in the park outside your apartment at 7:15.xx

Harry wanted me to be his girlfriend? I was sitting here thinking to myself smiling like an idiot. I glanced over at the clock. It was 7:20 already? I had to get down there before Harry thought I blew him off! I rush out the door and down the steps to the third floor. Why did we have to move on the third floor? Were there always this many stairs? I loose track of the stairs and almost trip on the last one as I hit the floor. I quick say a hello to my doorman as I run out the front door. I look side to side quickly and head in the direction of the park. As I'm running I see Harry sighing packing up his stuff. I can't stop to admire his cute little picnic he made for me. Me. I just run faster. "Harry!" I yell as I approach the park. "Trista?" Harry says squinting in my direction. I smile as I try to slow down but it's too late. I'm going to fast.

I let out a yelp as I run smack into Harry, knocking him over. He laughs as he props himself up on his elbows. I switch positions so I'm in a straddling position. "I thought you weren't going to show up." He says smiling. " I wasn't, but when I finally got your message I realized what a bitch I was being and I needed to get over it. I'm really sorry Harry." I say rambling. "It's okay Trista, you could never be a bitch to me. I felt like a dick after what I said today at the restaurant.." Harry says sighing. "It's okay Harry, really." I say, kissing him. He puts his hands on my waist and pulls me against his chest leaning back on the ground. I give the kiss my all, we only stop when we lose our breath. "Would you be my girlfriend, Trista?" Harry says breathing quickly. 'Of course, Harry." And with that, we kiss.