Chapter 5

CHAPTER FIVE:

Loud footsteps right behind me as I'm running for my life down an abandon alley. There's nobody to hear my screams. Why isn't anybody helping me? I'm running out of breath quickly and I won't be able to stay away from him much longer when I run smack into a tall figure. "Ow!" I yell. Then I look up and see it's.. It's Harry! No, I can't let Harry see him. He'll get hurt. I have to hide him fast! "It's okay, darling. I won't let anybody hurt you anymore." Harry whispers right before his lips meet min... *BEEP BEEP BEEP*. Damn alarm clocks.. Always waking you up before the good part in your dream. I hear low singing coming from the bathroom and as I walk over to the door Erin smiles the biggest smile I've ever seen. "You are way to happy for the morning." I say my eyes still adjusting to the light. "Morning? It's eleven thirty sleepy head!" Erin say cheerfully. "Why are you getting all dressed up for anyway? It's a Sunday." I say gasping. "Ha. Ha. Very funny. I'm going out with Niall today! Want to come with us? It'll be fun!" Erin says. "Nah, I don't feel like being ha third-wheel thank you." I say. "You won't be. Harry's coming too." Erin says winking. My heart skipped a beat at Harry's name. Ohmygod. Ohmygod. Ohmygod. I'm going to hang out with Harry Styles today. Sorry. I can still be a fangirl right? "Oh.. Well I guess I can stop by for a bit then." I say nonchalantly biting my nails. Erin grins and lightly punches me. "Well hurry up and get out of the bathroom so I can get ready then!" I yell. "Meow!" Erin says laughing. After 30 minutes I finally get the desired look. My dark brown hair is in loose curls, and my makeup is lightly done, so light you can barely even tell I have any on. Next I put on a loose white shirt and high waisted shorts, then I "borrowed" Erin's black converse. "How do I look?" I ask Erin. "Girl, you look stunning!" Erin says in her best black girl voice. "Thanks!" I say blushing. "Now lets go! We're supposed to meet the boys at Nandos at 12:30!" Erin says, rushing me out the door. "Okay, okay I'm coming!" I say laughing. When we get to Nandos Harry and Niall are already waiting for us at a booth inside. "We were starting to think you ladies stood us up!" Niall said relieved we were here. "Whaaat?!" I gasp. "We would never..." I say smirking. "Why didn't you text me last night?" Harry whispers in my ear making me shiver. "I.. Uh.. Em.. Was shaving.." I say nervous. Shaving?! That's the best you could come up with?! Trista you're a fucking idiot.. "Shaving what?" Harry said smirking. "You're a perv.. I was shaving my cat." I say surprisingly happy with my answer. "Well, give me your number so that doesn't happen again." Harry said. "Okay." I ramble off my number to him as the waiter comes up to our table and takes our order. Niall and Erin order quickly and as Harry is finishing up you'll never guess who I see walking through the door staring right at me with an angry look on his face. Erin catches me looking at someone and turns around to see him. She turns back to me with a look of shock on her face. He then stomps over to us. "How could you?!" He says angrily. "Chill out Lou." Harry says calmly. "You guys have to invite me next time.. Traitors." Lou huffs. "Just sit down with us then!" Niall says gesturing to the empty spot next to Harry. "Whatever. I guess since I'm here." He says sitting down. After everyone's eaten and were heading back to the cars I hear Harry yelling for me. "Trista! Ride back with me!" Harry yells smirking. "I'm not supposed to talk to strangers." I say running, but Harry's faster. He picks me up and throws me over his shoulder and carries me to his car. He sets me down and brings his face close to mine. "You look fit today, Trista. Very sexy." I feel his hot breath on my neck and it makes my veins go cold. I don't know what to do as his lips get closer to mine. As I start to lean in are lips are about to meet.. "SHOTGUN!" Louis yells jogging over to us. "Dammit Lou!" Harry whispers low enough so only I can hear. I open the front door quickly and sit down before Louis can take the seat. Harry then sits down in the drivers seat and Louis sticks out his bottom lip like a puppy and goes over to Nialls car. "Now were alone." Harry's says seductively. "Uh. Harry, I don't know about that." I say. Harry gets a confused look on his face but then turns to see hundreds of fans and paparazzi crowded around his car. "Shit." He mumbles. "We have to get out of here before the crowd gets worse." He says concerned. "Worse then this?" My voice gets high. "It always gets worse." Harry says. They were now in the front of his car preventing us from pulling forward and behind his car making it so we couldn't reverse either. These people were crazy! Climbing on top of his car and trying to get inside. No wonder the band always had to have loads of security around. "Alright, lets make a run for it." Harry says. "No matter what. Do not leave my side or let go of my hand, understand?" Harry says more seriously then I've ever heard him. "Okay." I say anxious. As Harry grabs my hand I feel electricity through my entire body. I try to push sexual thoughts away and think about the danger of the situation but they just won't leave my mind. As Harry opens the car door we are immediately swarmed by hundreds of screaming girls. Harry's hand is only in mine for about ten seconds before I'm being ripped away from him. I hear Harry shouting my name but it's barely audible through the deafening screaming around me. I try to yell for Harry but its no use. I'm being pulled into the mob and I can't seem to find a way out. I have no idea where Harry is but I'm scared. Just when I give up hope of ever getting out of here I see a large built man walking towards me. "Come with me! I'll get you out of here." He screams. I take his hand as he leads me to safety. Just as we get out of the mob, I realize it was Paul who had come to my rescue. "Thank you so much! If it wasn't for you I don't think I would have been able to get out of there!" I say sincerely. "No problem kid, just doing my job." He says smiling. I then see Harry walking over to me. He pulls me over to a crappy car and tells me to get in without any emotion in his voice. I get in and we drive back to my hotel. I look down to see cuts, bruises, and scratches on my skin and some of my clothes were torn off. I glance over to Harry whose not making eye contact with me. "Harry are you mad at me?" I say in a small voice. He just gives me a small shake and I know he is. "What did I do wrong?! I tried to hold on to you for as long as I could but they were too strong." I say angry at him for being angry at me. He just looks away. As the car pulls up to my hotel I open the car door and turn towards Harry. "If you're mad at me for something I didn't even do then I don't think I want to see you anymore. Bye Harry." I say slamming the door shut. I walk up to the door furiously and hear a car door shut behind me. "Trista! Trista wait! I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at myself because this was barely even a first date and you're already hurt. I failed to kelp you safe and I really like you and I just want you to like me but if I can't protect you from them then I can't protect you from anyone and I just." At that moment I bring my lips quickly up to his and kiss him quickly. "I like that way of shutting me up." He says winking. Before I have time to respond he crashes his lips on mine again. After a while it starts to get heated. He brushes his tongue against my bottom lip asking for entrance. I quickly pull away. Harry looks confused. "Bye Styles. I'll text you later, maybe." I say winking. "If you don't text me in ten minutes I'm texting you." He says grinning. "Way to be desperate!" I laugh walking into the hotel.

A/N: I really liked this chapter. What about you? I'm gaining about 20 readers a week! I don't know if that's good but I think that's pretty good for me. El oh el. Anyway. It's like midnight and I'm super tired. Until next week!

love youu all.xxx