Chapter 33 - I Like Him, I Like Him Not. Nah, I Actually Do Like Him

Start from the beginning

Although, it might take around three weeks for it to completely recover.

In other words, I'm gonna have to walk as a mummy with bandage only on her nose for weeks.

How exciting. Not.

Also, I think that after this incident, me and Ash have become closer than before and me and Elliot have drifted apart.

I didn't have work today, but I had to go to the hospital for my nose check up. But today, there was a different lady sitting there and not my usual nose doctor.

"Hello, Mrs Walkers-" The blonde lady began greeting me before I cut her off.

"Ms. Walkers." I corrected.

"Oh, sorry about that, Ms. Walkers. Anyways, I'm Dr. Eaton and I'll be checking up on your crooked nose today," she said with a smile.

I nodded.

So, while she was changing the cast on my nose, I stayed quiet, lost in thoughts related to Asher's health.

Concussion. That's a big thing. I'm not entirely sure what that means except for the fact that the patient faints.

"So, Jessica, mind if I ask you something?" The doctor asked, breaking the silence and my thoughts.

"Sure." I muttered although I wasn't in the mood to answer any questions.

"How exactly did you end up damaging your nose this bad?" She questioned, curiously.

The answer is actually hilarious, in a way.

"Oh nothing, just my lover and my close friend were fighting, and my lover accidentally punched me for saving my friend."

Yeah, no I wasn't gonna say that.

Even Hana doesn't know all this. All she knows is that I broke my nose by tripping on the stairs.

"It's kinda personal." I spoke with a small smile, hoping she'd understand.

She didn't.

"Ah, okay. But just so you know, I'll be your doctor for the upcoming weeks so it'd better if I actually knew what caused this." She explained.

She is one curious cat. And if she keeps on insisting me to tell her the reason behind my beauty nose, curiosity won't kill her, I will.

By the time I reached home, it was around five P.M already. I knew that I didn't need to get ready or dress up or something because it's just Hana. She has seen me in the worst situations. So, I decided to just sit and chill with a packet of finger chips.

Cass was at work right now, so me and Hana got some privacy. It's not that Cass isn't my best friend anymore, it's just that I don't want her to hear the stuff we're gonna talk about.

Ding Dong!

I do not like this bell. It's too cliché. I'll make sure to change it soon.

"Hey Hana." I greeted, opening the door wider to let her in.

"Hello girl who uses me for advice on boy problems," Hana greeted back while entering my house.