im dead ya'll

why tf did I just do that?
my first day of school and im already in trouble with the son of the principle apparently.
Everyone is talking about it , they keep on mentioning this thing about the 'f4' , the fuck is the 'f4' supposed to mean?oh and also they said that I'm  gonna get the red card , this is a school not a fucking soccer game!
rich people are so stupid ya'll I cant.

I sat in my seat and waited for the teacher.
Everyone is not shutting up about what I just did , no one saw us ,  I don't get it .
the seat beside me moved back and a beautiful girl sat next to me, im not a lesbian but dang bitch.

she smiled at me and I died , her smile is so prefect. she had long brown her that flowed in waves , she was tall and curvy , she was just pretty okay.

"hey rebel" she said

"hi pretty- um I mean girl , hi girl" I lowered my voice

"lilia , my name is lilia , and yours is addilyn , ill call you addi" she smiled then pulled out her book.

" nothing creepy about that."

she chuckled then said

"addi , you'll be my bitch and ill be yours"

an: guys that means they'll be best friends don't be triggered.

-----------

" so they're the f4" I narrowed my eyes at the four hot boys while eating my delicious pizza

"yup, the richest most popular kids in this academy . also the hottest May I add" she winked at me and I winked back.

"so whats the deal about the red card?"

her eyes widened and she sat straight

"shit bitch you about to get it."she whispered

"lilia what the hell is it ? tell me"

"how do I say this?..... matt oak, the reason he was about to kill his self. he got the f4 red card"

I swallowed hard and choked a little

"and what does that have to do with me?" I asked pretending that I was calm but my lower belly was fucking QUACKING

"when you get the red card, you lose respect from everyone , they will treat you like trash."

"bbut .. what did I do to them?" I stuttered

"you disrespected Jackson Florence. he will make your life a living hell. so will the entire academy."

I gulped slowly, looking at jackson , he was already looking , with one big smirk on his stupid hot face.