Chapter 1

MARCO

Since everything that happened previously i was still in the dark.  Been in and out of rehab for a couple months now but that shit wasnt working. I never knew what happened to Toya but i knew Joey went to jail, i think she might've too. I was still trying to figure out how i went from being happy to being depressed with drug problems... I didnt wanna blame Kendal but it was all his fault. He stole Jordan from me, the love of my life and tossed me into this dark tunnel and the only problem was it was blocked off. Jordan hasnt talked to me since the day she came told me she was pregnant. We dont talk or anything but i still think about her alot. Everytime i pop a pill in my mouth or drink or even snort, it was like she was engraved in my mind and there was no way around it. A pure nightmare...

I was staring off into space before i got a knock on my door. I slowly got up and opened it revealing Ro. To my surprise he wasnt here to kill me.

"I need your help" he said inviting him self in.

"Yea make your self at home" i said sarcastically watching him take my seat. I sat on the other couch looking at him.

"Lets talk business over Jordan..." he said smirking. My heart skipped when he said her name, but that always happened.

"Uh..w-what about her??" I asked leaning forward, he had all of my attention now.

"I know you and her used to be close but we can both admit what she did to us was wrong. She completely forgot where she really came from and how fair is that? You took her in, gave her a car, paid for the shit she needed and fed her like she was your girl...and what did she do? She left you to suffer, you confessed your feelings to her and she ditched you for a nigga in the NFL, but now, its time for you to get her back. Its time for you to get the old Jordan back and i got a good plan on how to do that." He smiled bigger scooting closer to me from the other side of the couch. He had a huge point, Jordan left me high and dry like she no longer knew me anymore. She was the reason i was in this tunnel of torture and depression. It was All her.

"So what does that mean?" I asked staring at him, Ro knew everything, and he wasnt scared to do anything either.

"Heres the plan, we join together and you lure Jordan into visiting you, when she does you tell me, and we can kidnap her and bring her to my hide out, i'll let you get your turn with her and even better i'll pay you."

"But she's pregnant i dont wanna hurt her kids"

"Yea so thats why this plan takes place after the kids are born, you start texting and calling her again get back close and when she offers you to visit it'll be perfect." I thought this through, i couldnt just sit here and waste my life away, i had to go after the things i wanted. I had no other choice. I looked down at Ro's extended hand and shook it. He gave me a tight squeeze before standing up.

"Nice doing business with you, i look forward to this plan" he smiled before walking out and shutting the door.

What the fuck was i doing.

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE/RECOMMEND

THANKS