Practice (Dean's POV)

It was the first day of the football season. Our first practice of the year. Did I also mention it was the first day of my sophomore year? Well, it was. Freshman year had gone okay I guess... I mean, it was nothing special. I got wedgied by a bunch of seniors the first couple days. Then I got sick of it and laid one out flat on the ground. Imagine that, a freshman, kicking a senior's ass. That must have been quite a sight for all the other fellas who were thinking that Dean Winchester was gonna be their punching bag. I've also been dating the most popular girl in school for quite a while, her name is Jo Harvelle. I think it's a pretty badass name. Especially for a chick. Jo is pretty awesome. She even works at a bar. Well, her mom owns it so I think it's legal for her to work there. She's gorgeous too. Her face looks like something straight out of Victoria's Secret. And her body is.... oh my god how do I even begin to describe the body of Joanna Beth Harvelle? Her gorgeous hair is long and wavy, it's so golden it could be mistaken for Rapunzel's hair if it was about 69 feet longer. She's got a great figure. Her rack isn't too big (trust me, there IS such a thing as boobs that are a little too big)like they can't be more than a DD but they are definitely bigger than a C. How do I know bra sizes? Let's just say dad was out of town and mom was at a retreat for her job and my 14 year old sis, Charlie (another badass name) needed new bras. Let's also say I am never taking her anywhere like that ever again. Anyways, back to what I was talking about. So yeah, Jo has perfect sized boobs. Her waist and stomach is so small I think she might be might be too skinny. She's kinda short, but she also has a well rounded ass that's only slightly bigger that her boobs. Trust me, I can't wait to get in her pants. I'm not gonna pressure her about it though. When she wants to, we'll do it. I'm not a douchebag. I can wait. I'm not gonna like it, but I can wait. Okay, back to what I was talking about. Football practice. Day 1. Also my first day of VARSITY football practice. I was going long and running backwards in an attempt to catch the ball, and I wasn't watching where I was going. I ran back and I crashed into this guy, knocking him down and landing on him. I looked up at him as we sat up, and saw that during the crash, he had caught the football. He was not bad looking either (no homo though), I smiled as he handed the ball to me. "H-here, I think this belongs to you." His voice was so serious and deep, yet with a hint of playfulness. I took the ball as I stood up and reached my arm out to help him up, he grabbed my hand and all of a sudden I felt... I don't know.... tingly. I helped him up and shook his hand. "Sorry, about that... I wasn't looking. That'll teach me to run backwards. Heh. Anyway, I'm Winchester, Dean Winchester." Shit, I thought. Why did I have to do a James Bond impression? I'm so lame. But, he actually smiled. "Hello Dean Winchester, I'm Novak, Castiel Novak." I blushed, I don't know why though, I mean it's not like I'm single... or gay, I'm not gay. I mean, there's nothing wrong with gay people, I just don't swing that way. I took the ball from him. "You got a nickname Castiel?" I thought he was pretty cool, but if I was gonna talk to him, "Castiel" was WAY too formal. "Not at the moment, no." He looked so serious. "Well, ya got one now, Cas." He thought about it for a bit, maybe even too much, before deciding. "Fine, but don't wear it out." I put my hands up in fake surrender "Okay, I wasn't planning on it." All of a sudden we jumped, hearing someone yelling "WINCHESTER! QUIT FLIRTING AND GET BACK ON THE FIELD!" I turned around and saw that the whole team was glaring at me. Jesus Christ. "I... uh... I better get going. See you around... uhh.. Cas." He looked at me, I think he might have actually wanted to keep talking to me. "Okay. I guess I'll see you around, Dean." He walked off as I jogged back onto the field. The guys were all staring at me. "What?!" I said. They pointed to the clock on the scoreboard. 5:00. Practice was almost over. We did a few drills, and when we were getting changed in the locker rooms the guys kept ragging on me about Cas. "Was that your boyfriend?" They asked. "Of course not. In case you guys are so dumb that you haven't noticed, I'm dating Jo Harvelle." One of the guys, Zeke, got really serious about it and said "I don't know man, I mean I suck at science and even I thought I saw some chemistry." The guys laughed their asses off until dad finally came to pick me up. Great first day of sophomore year. Just freakin great.