"I'll definitely tell him that." I say as I pass by them and they squeal again. "Wow, so I guess my fiancé is useful." I say to Jenna who laughs as we get to math class. During class, my name was called over the speaker. at first I didn't know it was me because they used Jones instead of Altway.

"Hey beautiful." I see Luis in the main office. "Just had to get some paperwork in, now you're known as Jones." He said, as I realized this was the guardian thing. So my last name was Jones now? "Here." He said handing me my lunch. Everyone in the main office was starring at him, us.

"Could you sign something for me?" I took a random piece of paper and pen as he oddly looked at me, before signing the paper.

"What was that for?" He asked me putting the pen down. He ran his fingers through his gold spikey brown hair.

"Someone, now get lost." I joke.

"How's your foot?" He says, looking down at my shoe.

"Fine, just go before somebody spots you." I say, but of course the bell had the ring and students flooded the hallways.

"That's Luis Jones!" Someone screamed loud enough for everyone to hear. The phones came out as they took pictures of him making a crowd around him. My cheeks turned hot and my heart pounded. I was in a mixture of mortified and embarrassed. Everyone was all over him because of me. Finally the late bell rang, the three long agonizing minutes of seeing them just taking pictures of Luis.

Luis tried leaving, but they were all screaming and shouting and encircling him. They didn't care to be late for class. Soon, the principle came and said whoever didn't leave would get a detention, which made half the crowd die off to the hallways. Luis was able to leave the building, as the rest of the students raced to their late class.

Did he really cause that much of a rucus? Note to self, ALWAYS bring lunch.

**
By the time lunch came, I was in no mood to eat. A nice veggie burrito was wrapped together with chopped lettuce, sauce and tomatoes. "He. Was. Here!" Jenna rushed to sit across from me as I ate. "Luis Jones! Damn, the one day I'm late to class!" She said. I rolled my eyes.

"You do realize I'm getting married to the guy. " I say as my phone vibrated. Luis. I clicked on the text.

Dont forget, Friday im appearing at a talk show, your supposed to come

I left him a seen.

"Man, I wonder where Kayla is." I say as Jenna gives the look that she knows something. "What? Spill it." I demand.

"She and Mark ditched today." She said, biting her lip.

"What?! Why wouldn't she tell me?" I asked, definitely mad, no pissed Kayla didn't tell me. "You know what, forget it. You've told me enough." I said shewing her off with my hand.

**
After school I decided to go visit my mother. The facility smelled like stale old people and metal. I hated coming to this place, it was depressing, so imagine my mother living here. How could people just push their relatives to live here and the only reason they come to visit is if it's too late. It's always too late. Oh, and I forced Luis to tag along with me. I held his hand as I approached my mom.

"Mom." I say grabbing her hand. She was playing checkers with a much older guy who looked like he was ready to fall asleep.

"See his leg? He needs more physical training. I think it's arthritis, so I gave him a pill and he's finally falling asleep." She smiled. Horror struck to my face. My mom was a physical trainer and helped with people who were trying to learn to walk or use a joint again after a serious accident, if they got a body part amputated, or they recently had a prosthetic put in.

"She can't really do that, can she?" I asked Luis, who just shrugged.

"I'm gonna call you Nicole. You remind me of my daughter." She smiled. It brought a tear to my eye as she couldn't remember her daughter. She was the woman who taught me to ride a bike, who listened to my boy troubles, who nursed me as a baby. Her once smooth skin was coming with wrinkles and pimples. Her brown eyes were almost a pale, as if they sucked the color out of her eyes. Her teeth weren't as straight and white as they were before and her beautiful rich brown hair had split ends. It was like someone dying slowly, and there's nothing you can do.

I found a brush in my purse and gently brushed her delicate hair, some falling to my brush. I gasped as I began weeping, wishing my mom would be all better and be healthy, be able to drive to work, be able to remember my daughter. Let me give you an example of how bad you know that you've deeply lost a person you love. Every year for Halloween, you little girl goes as a ballerina, a fairy, even a bumblebee. But, soon she's slutty bunny, sexy cat, and booty shorts on as Minnie mouse. You've lost you're little girl. I lost my mother.

That was how my heart was ripped out. I couldn't swallow, I couldn't see, I wipe my eyes continuously, but it didn't work, the tears kept pouring.

"Hey, hey, hey, don't cry." I heard Luis say as I covered my face. I felt muscular arms embrace over my small shriveled and emotional body as I hugged him back. He rubbed my back in circles, up and down, whispering 'don't cry' or it's ok. We stood there and tightly hugged. I honestly didn't know him, but I could say I felt safe. It was like his arms were protectors and for once nothing was wrong with my life.

"Thank you." I whispered as he had to let me go. It was only a minute he was hugging me, but it felt like an eternity. I loved his touch, his smell, how I felt safe with him. 

"Let's go get icecream?" He asked as I nodded. We walked outside, but a swarm of paparazzi was snapping pictures of us. I was a complete mess from crying and the blinding flashes made it worse. I don't remember getting in the car, but it was quiet and I could breathe. "Man, I hate those people, low lifes." Luis said as he drove back to the house. Parking the car in  his massive drive way he was on the phone. "This is madness. The paparazzi are out of control." He was saying to the person on his phone. I turned to close the gate with the code, and there a guy was, zooming in on me. I ran inside.

"Chocolate or mint?" Luis asked me.

"Mint." I said as he scooped the cold green ice cream in a small bowl, and we ate outside. The icecream made my teeth shiver, and numbed my mouth. "I wonder how my mom knows you. I mean she picked you for the arrangement, I'll have to look into it." I said.

"Maybe she does know me. Like when it's Christmas time and all my relatives know me, and say how I've grown, and I'm like who the hell are you?" We giggle as Jack came with whipped cream, cherries, and nuts. I grabbed the whipped cream, but aiming it wrong, I sprayed it on Luis's face.

"I am soo so sorry!" I said between laughs. That's when we he snatched the whip cream and he was chasing me with the can. As we were running, Daniel came with a Super Soaker. Luis ran and got it, and I was soaked. He aimed at me as he sprayed me. My barefeet were slippery. I was slippery, the grass was slippery and I had slipped and was on the ground. But I couldn't stop laughing. He came over to me, as I used my index finger and licked the whipp cream off his nose. "Mmm, celebrity." I joked as he pulled me up. I looked over to see paparazzi over our fence. I rolled over on the grass, grabbed the super soaker from Luis and spayed the guy. 

"Good aim." Luis said. I stood up and ran to the guy and ripped off his camera. I smashed it to the ground and spayed him again.

"Don't make the mistake of coming over here, or near me." I said to him as he ran off. Giving Luis a high five, I looked up to see a guy video my whole performance. 

Yup two posts in one night... Ok please vote comment and follow me, I appreciate it alot. Like it lets me know people are taking the time of  their day to read a book I wrote, so I take time out of my day to update. I want to hear youre feedback, suggestions, and love. Tysm u guys mean the world to me