Additional Chapter

Three years later....

"Renee, where are your shoes?" I yelled, searching under the bed of my daughter's room as I crawled through the disarray of barbie dolls and sweet wrappers.

"I threw them at Aiden." She confessed casually, her face full of jam toast as she went in head first, completely forgetting the usefulness of her mouth.

I grabbed a wet napkin and cleaned her face. "Now why would you do that to your little brother?" I scolded, watching her shrug with nonchalance.

"I told him not to touch Rosa and he did."

"Renee, he's only two."

"And I'm only five."

I sighed at her sharp tongue, she definitely inherited this from her father and I found it an uphill battle everyday as she got older to control her fiery spirit.

"Demetrius!" I called, taking Renee's food away when she began to poke at it. Emptying the contents, I called on the cleaner to finish the remainder of the dishes.

It was Renee's first day of school and I'd be dammed if I missed it. Dusting the crumbs off her uniform, I hurriedly tied up her wild curls.

"Demetrius!" I called again, wondering what was taking so long.

"Sophia, I'm right here." He deadpanned, Aiden resting on his hip sound asleep.

I glared at him. "Well why didn't you say anything?"

"I was mesmerised by your beauty, my love. You're a machine when it comes to our children and I was simply observing." He smirked, his grey eyes stared directly into mine and I wanted nothing more than to run into his arms and kiss him with a passion only two lovers possessed.

I could sense he felt the same way and without a word he held a promise that this would continue later.

"Have you seen Renee's school shoes? She said she threw them at Aiden." I cleared my throat, trying to focus on the main objective of getting my daughter to school on time.

"Yes, they're in the guest room. I'll get them now."

"Okay, great." Turning back to Renee I gasped at the massive wet patch in the middle of her checkered dress.

I took my eyes off her for one second...

She pouted. "It wasn't my fault."

I rolled my eyes, smiling as I grabbed a clean towel to dry her clothes with as best I could. "I know honey."

"Now go get your school bag and lunch box." She nodded, skipping to get her things.

At the same time Demetrius came back with her shoes. "How much time do we have?" He asked.

"If we leave now, we'll just make it."

"Renee!" I searched for her when she took too long to come back. "Renesmee Mavros, what are you doing?" I questioned, putting my face in my palms in tiredness when I noticed her sat comfortably in front of the TV watching mickey mouse.

"Come on Renee we have to leave now." I didn't receive a response, her little mind transfixed with the sight of goofy.

Letting out another sigh, I switched off the TV and picked her up in my arms. Silently praying that she wouldn't cry. Thankfully, she obliged and allowed me to carry her out of the house.

"I'll put her shoes on in the car." I stated, strapping her into the car, along with her sleeping brother.

I stopped in my tracks when I noticed Terry enter the drivers seat of the car. Turning to Demetrius, my suspicions were confirmed when he looked away from me.