Chp. 8| Tons of Kisses

Shadow woke up feeling scared and humiliated. He had just awoken from an awful nightmare, and the ivory next to him could sense the change in Shadow's aura.

He woke up and rubbed his eyes. "What's wrong, Shadow?" he asked, ready to get up. "Uncomfortable? Should I leave?"

"No!"

Shadow's sudden outburst startled both of them.

After regaining his composure, Shadow said calmly, "N-No. I'm okay. I don't need you to go." Shadow answered. He really didn't want Silver to leave, as he was extremely comfortable cuddling next to the ivory hedgie. "I had a bad dream, that's all."

"Well, do you want to talk about it? I'm willing to listen to whatever you need to say."

"Alright..."

Silver looked into a drawer of the the side table next to his bed. He found a brush and began brushing Shadow's quills.

 "But... Just... D-Don't laugh!" the ebony demanded.

Fighting back hot, angry, embarrassed tears, Shadow added, "Please."

"You can trust me, Shadow." Silver whispered as he softly kissed Shadow's cheek, leading to a kiss on his lips. They reluctantly let go for Shadow to explain his dream.

Shadow turned away as he started. "Okay... In the dream..."

~~~Dream Flashback! Shadow's POV!~~~

I woke up, still in Silver's bed. I'm a little disappointed that he isn't here, but it's ok. He's done plenty for me today, he deserves a break. I better make sure that I thank him for all this.

I get out of the bed and go to the kitchen. After reaching orgasm three times in less than three hours, I'm starving. When in the kitchen, though, I realize that the atmosphere is different. I ignore this and decide to raid the refrigerator. After a short walk to the fridge, I open it and bend over to search the bottom rack.

Almost instantly, I feel two fingers enter me. It takes a second to remember that I'm still in female form. The fingers start moving inside of me, and I can't hold back my moans.

"Faster..." I half-moan.

The fingers yank away, causing me slight pain. I was going to ask Silver why he stopped, but I am interrupted by a strong punch to the side. The impact sent me flying into a wall. I'm only dizzy for half a second, though, and jump up to defend myself. But I'm confused and angered by what I see.

Standing where I expected a white hedgehog to be, was a green hawk and a red echidna. Both were smirking.

"Nice shot." Jet said to Knuckles.

"What the f***!? How did you even get here?" I ask, ready to take down both of them. "And why the f*** were you fingering me!?"

"Aw, come on, Shadow. You never fought when it was Silver, and plus, you were enjoying it."

In a falsetto voice, Jet mocked me, "Oh, yes, go faster... I'm too gay to worry about the neighbors hearing..."

Knuckles couldn't stop laughing as he added, "You were enjoying Jet touching you! This is priceless! The big and terrible Shadow is a complete b*tch for a few fingers!"

Just as I'm about to let them have it, my arms are held back and stop me from getting close enough. My legs are being held as well. But can only sense that there's one person behind me. The figure is still able to hold me back as he steps in front of me.

"Shadow the Hedgehog. This must be humiliating for you." Mephiles says. If I could see a mouth on him, I know it would be smirking as well.

"Okay, now I'm worried." I say quietly. I try to teleport, but nothing happens. In fact, I don't feel any of my usual power.