The Empire

The day went on with fixing the Millennium Falcon and everyone had little to no human interaction with Han Solo in fear of him killing someone.

At lunch time they had a break. They were all sitting under the shade of the Millennium Falcon when they spotted the king coming towards them. "Hello friends, how are you going." Asked the king. "Well I'd say some were going better than others." Han replied while looking at Luke and Leia. The king responded. "Yes, well I just got news from a friend of mine on the planet we orbit around and he said that the Empire was coming here in about 6 hours. Everyone started chatting except for Han who spoke to the king. "Can you hold them off?" He shook his head and said. "No, we had doubts about fending you guys off. We couldn't hold off the Empire." Han turned to everyone and got them quiet before talking. "Now we don't have much time, we need to get everyone ready to fight as quickly as possible. After this we can finish repairing the Falcon." C3PO who is always first to state the obvious said. "But we don't have enough time. It takes an average of four years to train someone to go up against the Empire. And the Millennium Falcon needs a few more hours to be repaired." Han replied. You, R2D2 and Chewie will continue working on the Falcon while me, Luke and Leia help train the villagers." With those words they went to prepare for the Empire.