Amazing sex

Luke and Leia laid on the bed naked. Luke was on top as he caressed Leia's amazing boobs and played with her nipples. As a response to this, Leia squeezed his butt cheeks. Leia's moaning traveled across the room.

Han Solo was walking with the stranger who identified them earlier that day. His name, was Alex. Alex spoke to Han. "So, if you're not from the Empire, where are you from?" Han looked at him and replied. "The man with us is Luke. He is from Tatooine. The girl, she's princess Leia. She is apart of the rebellion. Me and Chewie have been living, apart from our ship, nowhere." They started to cross the back of the motel. They started hearing moans. Han whispered to Alex. "Hey, we should see who that is that is moaning." Alex agreed to this. They snuck up on the window it was coming from. They hid behind the bushes under the window. They looked into the window and found Luke and Leia banging. Luke spotted them and Leia didn't. Han's jaw dropped. The sight of Han made Luke harder and made Leia enjoy herself more, screaming to the heavens. Han, angry and embarrassed, stormed of to pleasure himself and try to forget that ever happened. Luke finally ejaculated at this point and his dick started to go soft so he yanked it out. With no other idea of what to do now, he started licking Leia's vagina.

In the morning, Luke woke up. But not in his bed. He was confused for a second but then remembered the glorious night he had. He looked to his left and saw Leia lying naked with a thin sheet over the both of them. He touched her exposed nipple and then covered it up encase anyone came past their window. She woke up after he puts the sheet down. She sees Luke and gets out of the bed in a start, which just makes her fall on the floor. She quickly remembers last night and smiles. Luke gets out of bed to start putting his clothes back on. He talks to Leia as he pules off dry cum from his dick. "We need to help Han repair the Falcon." They put their clothes back on and went to help Han.

Once they reach the Falcon they see C3PO and R2D2 helping Chewbacca with repairs. The door suddenly opens and Han walked out, spotted Luke and Leia and ran towards them. He punched Luke and shouted at him. "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS!!! I SAW WHAT YOU DID LAST NIGHT!!!" Leia covered her mouth in shock as Han turned to her. "I thought you loved me!" Leia replied with. "I never LOVED you I only LIKED you. I'm sorry but Luke beat you to it." Han stormed off as Leia goes to Luke's side and asks. "How does he know about last night?" Luke explained what happened to Leia. After he was finished talking, Leia gave Luke a hand up and they got to work on fixing the falcon.