Prepare for the Empire

They got all the villagers together and told them what was going on. They trained with firing arrows and other weapons and fighting with a sword.
The Mellenimum Falcon was getting fixed with the worry of C3PO, insisting that they were all going to die if they stayed to fight.

Six hours later and the sun was blocked out. There was loud conversations as everyone looked at the Star Destroyers coming for the moon. Luke got up on some crates and started to talk. "Hello everyone. This is what we have been training for! We will fight to the end and we will show no mercy!" Storm Troopers came from ships that landed. Villagers ran out to kill the Troopers. Once they killed them, they stayed out there. When other ships came down, they put bombs on them, ran away and blew them up. This killed every Trooper on the ship. But they couldn't hold off all of them. Some Troopers came over to them, put them on their knees and shot them in the back of their heads. Then they came to get the other villagers. Luke kissed Leia, turned on his Light Saber and ran out to mow down some Troopers. Villagers and Troopers died all over the place but that did not stop Han, Luke, Chewbacca and Leia from moving forward to the action.
The village was torn into a hell hole. Eventually, Luke turned around, and saw nearly all the villagers dead. Luke ordered everyone to fall back to the other side of the village where the Falcon is. With hundreds of Storm Troopers coming still, they retreated from the moon with all remaining villagers.