I wanted to experience the punishment itself, but I didn't want to go into it knowing that I did something so wrong that it upset Harry enough for him to feel the need to physically penalize me for it.

.

"Daddy?"

"Yes, baby?"

"Can we cuddle tomorrow night?"

"Of course." He planted another kiss to my cheek, then turned to leave.

He looked back just as he had exited the door and wished me a good night's rest. I smiled at him, purely to give him relief and make him feel like everything was perfectly fine; as if the fact that I had to sleep alone for the night didn't phase me. I knew better than to hide my feelings from him, but I refused to continue to try to make him stay with me for the night.

Once the door shut, and footsteps ceased in the hallway, I knew I was alone. I got up out of bed and made my way over to my closet. I kept my footsteps silent so that way Harry wouldn't hear that I was up. I looked through my closet for something more comfy than what I had on.

I found an oversized band tee and black laced underwear that showed almost too much cheek and slipped both articles on. I then returned to my bed, and pulled the sheets over my body. I made myself as comfortable as possible, but it just didn't feel right. I took a few moments to try to fall asleep but I needed Harry there.

After climbing back out of bed, I crept over to my door and opened it as silently as I could, only to reveal a dark hallway, the only light being from the light in the kitchen that always stayed on as a night light.

I tip-toed towards Harry's room, my heart racing. I wasn't sure if I actually wanted to knock or not. This could get me into a lot of trouble, especially since he was most likely busy working.

I heard a groan come from his room in which sounded like his tone of voice. Confusion took over my thoughts, but I was sure he was just frustrated with whatever work he was doing. Until another low groan sounded from his room, followed by another. Maybe it wasn't just frustration. What if he's not okay? What if he's suffering some kind of pain?

I swallowed the lump that had built up in my throat, then nervously knocked on his door. The first knock was merely inaudible, but the knocks to follow increasingly grew louder. The groaning stopped, and the sound of shuffling emerged.

"You're supposed to be in bed." I heard him say from the other side of the door. He still hadn't opened the door. I wasn't granted access, so I remained on the other side.

"I can't sleep." I mumbled, hoping he would let me in sometime soon. In all honesty, I was somewhat afraid of the dark.

I heard footsteps on the other side of the door, each one being louder and louder than the previous. The door then opened, and my eyes met up with a chest stripped of a shirt. I looked up into Harry's eyes. His were dull, mine were innocent like a doe's eyes would be.

"Baby, you need to go to bed." He said, his hand making it's way up to cup my face. I rested my head against the fingers that brushed my cheek.

"I can't." I admitted to him, gripping the end of my t-shirt to prevent myself from trying to fiddle with the strings of his sweatpants or slide my fingers into his pockets or anything of that nature.

Harry glanced down at my attire, and I instantly regretted not putting pants on before knocking on his door.

"Why can't you sleep?" He asked me.

"I need you, daddy." I whined.

"Come here."

I followed Harry to the guest bed, and sat on his lap, which he had signaled for me to do.

"It's cute that you're so attached to daddy but you have got to learn to sleep on your own, princess." He stroked my thigh, inching his way up to where the hem of my t-shirt fell, and I was sure that he would mention the fact I had no pants on and that if it weren't for my t-shirt coming down so far, the bare skin of bum would be touching his lap.

"But daddy-"

"No 'but's." He cut me off, his hand squeezing where it left off on my thigh.

I groaned and stood from his lap. I attempted to leave but he grabbed onto my wrist and pulled me back between his legs.

"What was that, princess?" He questioned me, his eyes glaring back into mine like daggers. He gripped my waist, holding me in place as he waited for me to fix my attitude.

"I-I just want to sleep with you." I muttered, looking down rather than into his eyes until I realized that it looked wrong for me to be looking down in the position we were in. He chuckled, and I looked at him in confusion.

"You may want to re-word that sentence. And stop looking at my c.rotch." He said.

"I wasn't. And what's wrong with what I said?"

"I'm just teasing you. I know you weren't looking there and I know what you meant. It's just the phrase could mean something that you wouldn't have wanted to say." He replied, pulling me in closer to him. His hands rested just above my bum.

"Oh." I responded, unable to think of anything else to say. His hands made his way down my arms and grabbed onto my hands, his fingers interlocking with mine.

"Hey, cheer up, okay?" He thought for a moment, and I stood there quietly. "How about you stay in daddy's room for tonight as long as you promise to go to sleep and not distract me from my paperwork I have to get done."

"I promise, daddy." I smiled, cheerfully allowing myself to fall into his lap.

He stood up, picking me up with him, gave me a quick hug and kiss on the forehead, then laid me out onto his bed. I pulled his bed sheets over my body, but he spread them out further so the blanket would cover my feet and stay in place. He then walked over to his desk, where he turned on a small table lamp and began writing. I watched him for a short moment before deciding to interrupt him just once more.

"Daddy?"

"Rosie."

"Why were you groaning before I knocked on your door?" I asked him, afraid that the answer would be filled with anger, but I was too curious not to question it.

There was a moment of silence to follow, as though he were in thought.

"This paperwork gets me irritated sometimes." He told me, then turned around in his swivel chair. "And baby, please don't get out of bed again without daddy's permission. For all you know, I could be doing things that you shouldn't know about."

"Yes, daddy."

.
.
.
.
.
_______________________________
A/N
Sorry this chapter is kind of a filler but I just wanted to get something done for you guys to give back for not updating for so long and by tHE WAY 1K VOTES. Thank you all sooo much. I thoroughly appreciate it. 
A lot of you have also just been asking for an update and I think you deserve it.
I have also been going through a lot that I don't want to get too deep into but I officially broke up with my boyfriend (daddy) and I feel relieved but I also feel bad for upsetting him. It would've never worked though because it was long distance pretty much across the world. So I'm sorry if this seems rushed or effortless. I'm still recovering.
.
QUESTION OF THE CHAPTER!
.
Q: Favorite musical artist/group?
A: Twenty One Pilots
.
Answer!
.