chapter 5

How was I suppose to find my ship in this pile of junk.

I jumped off of my speeder to inspect the skyline of droids and ships. I looked down at the Jawas, and saw one pointing up at me.

"Sh..sugar honey ice tea." I caught myself and ducked under my speeder. I slowly reached for my gun that was in the back of my speeder, and held it close to myself.

I heard the Jawas voices mumbling all kinds of stuff, coming closer by the second.

I started to panic. What was I suppose to do? I had to get Boba's ship back. That was the main goal. But why was I doing this? I don't know who Boba is anymore, nor does he know me. Maybe I should just leave it.

I had been lost in thought, I didn't even remember that the Jawas were looking for me. One grabbed my arm, but I quickly tugged away from its grasp, and knocked it in the head with the butt of my gun.

"Oh, sh..." I started to say, but I noticed a cute looking boy with sandy blonde hair, looking at Boba's ship down where all the Jawas were.

"So much for leaving." I mumbled to myself, putting a lock on the wheel of my speeder, and shoving the gun into my pocket.

I started to walk down the steep sand dune, and closer to the boy. I stopped in my path, keeping my head low, as I saw an older man walks up to the boy and nod in approval, as he pointed at the ship.

"I'll have it." He said.

I kicked myself inside. I raised my head up, and saw the boy with blonde hair take a glance at me, before dragging the ship behind him.

I walked around the Jawa ship, making it look like I was looking for something to get, but really I was waiting for the boy and the two droids behind him to go into their house so I could find a way to steal back Boba's ship.

I stealthily walked up to the sand house and walked around the edges, peeping into the windows, where I saw that same boy walking into a garage looking room, that was full of droid parts and tools.

I walked around the edge of the house until I reached the outside of the room that the boy went into.

I looked through the window, and saw him cleaning the blue and white R2 droid. He must have adjusted something, and a blue glitchy 3D message started playing from the droid.

I gasped at the sight of a woman in a white dress, pleading for help. Luckily I covered my mouth just in time so the boy couldn't hear.

I tried to walk sideways to get a closer look, but I tripped of something, causing a giant crash.

Maybe he didn't hear it?

"Who the heck are you?" The boy said staring down at me.

I sighed as lied on the floor no way on getting out of this mess I'd created. I had to tell him the truth now.