chapter 4

I had been yanking and pulling this god damn ship for hours, trying to find a suitable place to keep it, that wouldn't catch the eye of every single scavenger in a 1000 km radius.

It was getting hotter, and as i walked through town, pulling an old ship behind me, it occurred to me, that i didn't have anything to hand in for today that was enough to get me food or water.

i attached the ship to a pole and locked it, shoving the key in my brown bag wrapped around my shoulder. 

i walked up to the trading desk and held out a random, not to mention common, hyperdrive part.

the man at the desk looked at me with a sickening expression. 

He brushed his hand in the air, in a gesture for me to leave. i kept my ground.

"Please. I've got nothing to eat or drink, and I've been working all day," I pleaded, hoping that this tactic would work. 

"Not my problem. find something useful, then you can have your food and water." The man said, pushing me to the side, and the next person in line coming through. 

I walked away, and looked at my boots, kicking myself in side. 

i slowly lifted my head up, to see a Jawa pulling on the chains that i'd wrapped around Boba's ship.

"Hey!" I shouted sprinting up to the little creature. 

the creature shouted some language back, and hurried to unlock the chains as i was getting closer. it eventually did, but i was fast, and was almost there. A couple of other Jawas came and helped their friend lift it up onto a speeder. They took off, zooming through the town. I was too late.

But i was not of the kind to give up. I sprinted through the town, dodging citizens and ignored the shouts of annoyed people. i kept my eye on the decently fast speeder that was still in eye view. 

i eventually reached my blue and grey speeder still in the same spot i left it. i jumped on and zoomed after the Jawas. I was definitely gaining on them. 

"I've got you now," I mumbled to myself.

I sped over a huge sand dune, and when I reached the other side, I saw a ginormous grey ship full of Jawas, droids and all kinds of abandoned old ships. 

"you've got to be kidding me."

there was no way i could get Boba's ship back without causing a racket. 

OMG! Hello guys. long time no see. 

I am soooooooo sorry for not updating. I have been so annoyed at myself, but I've decided to definitely update more often, so make sure to keep on commenting and DMing me to update. 

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER!  

I'm pretty proud of the plot I've made in my head, if i do say so myself. Say in the comments what you think could happen, and anything you'd like me to change! 

Love ya and see ya soon <3