Sentinel Prime

Eyy! I'm sorry this chapter is so late >_< but here it is! And I also realized that I posted a chapter over on Quotev about the new Transformers: The Last Knight trailer but not on here....anyway the trailer oh my god. Also look in the right side of the movie poster....THAT BETTER NOT BE THE ARM OF WHO I THINK IT IS. Anyway if any of you wanna have a discussion about it don't be afraid to send me a message! Anyway enough talk, I'll let you read now.

PS: Merry (late) Christmas!

As where just turning into large warehouse where we where based, my phone started to go off in my pocket. I pulled it out and saw it was Sam.

I swiped across the screen and put it up to my ear. "He..." I was then cut off by a rush of words. "Woah woah woah. Sam calm down, I can't understand you when you talk like that." I said getting out of the car. I herd the sound of metal scraping against metal and Bee was braking beside me.

"(Y/n) I need you to get back here now. The guy you where looking for gave me some stuff you, Lennox and Optimus would probably want to look at." Sam said a little slower this time.

But before I could open my mouth Sam said continue to speak but quieter. "I also think the Decepticons are here as well. Jerry was pushed out the window. That was no accident." As he finished I was already running to try and find Lennox.

"Sam when you can get here as fast as you can." As I finished, there was a loud bang on the other side and screaming, followed by stuff exploding. "Shit!" Sam yelled and the line went dead.

I ran and skidded to a stop when I found Lennox. "(Y/n) what's wrong?" He asked. I looked up at him and took in a deep breath. "Sam has some information from Wang. He should be here soon." I said and Lennox nodded.

~~~

As we where going over the information that we had already been given, what sounded like Sam's voice came though the radio asking for Bee.

I looked up at Bee and and I sighed. "Go save Sam." I said and Bee transformed and drove off. "God he's even more of a problem." I mumbled to myself and me and Lennox walked to the entrance.

As we where walking, the metal detectors was going off and Sam complaining about everything every time it went off.

Sam then looked up when he here our footsteps and glared at me. "What's with all this security huh? Didn't you tell them I was coming?" He said as they stopped checking him for weapons.

"We don't really have a choice. We're under new management." Lennox said and started to walk back the way we came.

"(Y/n) said you got information from Jerry Wang?" Lennox continued and Sam nodded his head. "Yeah he recognized me and saw you asking for him when you came to the office." Sam said looking over to me. "He told me me to warn you, he was talking about the dark side of the moon, then they killed him." Sam finished and handed Lennox some of the paper he was holding.

"Wait he mentioned the moon?" Lennox asked and passed me a couple of papers. I look through them, seeing old articles of people who where in the project that had been killed.

"But why would the Decepticons want to kill humans? I thought their was with the Autobots?" I herd Carly say next to me and I turned to look at her.

"You have a lot to learn." I said as we walked into the control room. I looked over to see Mearing talking to a group of people until she looked up and looked at us.

"Colonial Lennox, Witwicky?" I herd her say and I sighed.

"Director Mearing, this is Sam Witwiky, (y/n) broth..." Lennox was cut off by Mearing.