lukes payback

"No mikey no pay back!"

"You understand, that when you tickle me you're going to get tickled back."

"Okay but I don't like tickles."

"Neither do I, but did that stop you?"

"N-no."

"Exactly."

"Lay down now." Michael said lifting Luke up and putting him on the ground.

Luke tried getting up but it didn't work. He laid back down.

"You're going to get it Lukey."

Luke tried getting up again when Michael grabbed his sides and tasered the fuck out of them, Luke squeaked and struggled to get up but he made it, he ran to the bathroom and locked the door.

"Oh Luke, you can't hide forever." Michael smirked.

Michael picked the locked and opened the door, he grabbed Luke from the bathtub hiding, and threw him on the couch.

Luke had a grey jumper on that day, exposing his skin. Michael poked Luke's sides.

"Mihihikey!!"

Michael ignored him and lifted his shirt up, taking it off and tying it around his face making him unable to see.
(Don't take this sexual you dirty people.)

He tied the sleeves around his eyes and pinned his arms above his head.

"Mikey I can't see."

"That's the point smarty."

"I don't like this." Luke said in a small voice.

"It's called a punishment for tickling me."

Michael bent down and blew on his stomach, Luke unaware of him moving, bucked his hips up violently and tugged at his arms.

"Hey now don't move." Michael said smirking, even know Luke couldn't see a thing.

"Hey lukey,"

"W-what."

"Are your feet ticklish?"

"Um..... no." Luke said starting to panic.

He felt his socks being lifted off his feet and five fingers dig into his sole of his foot. Luke screamed and tried getting away.

"Yohohoure sohoho meheheheahahan!!!!" Luke squealed.

"I'm not mean, it's called payback."

Michael moved his fingers up to Luke's stomach, and started walking his fingers up his stomach digging into the little pudge Luke had.

He dug into Luke's ribs and Luke screamed.

He got his arms unstuck from Michaels hold and got up.

"I'm not getting tickled today." Luke said and pouted.

"You're so cute."

Michael pulled Luke in his lap and started rubbing his shoulders. Luke started to relax and fell into Michaels touch.

"I'm suppose to be mad at you Michael Gordon."

"I don't care baby boy."

Michael started to tickle Luke's collar bones and Luke scrunched his neck into his shoulders.

Michael tasered his sides and kissed his neck.

"Mihkey stohop!!" Luke tried stuffing the giggles into his throat.

"You're lucky you're cute."

"Yes I know." Luke said laying back into Michaels lap and Michael kissed his head, Luke fell asleep to the soft sound of Michaels heart beat.