Michael no!

Luke was having a bad day, he wouldn't stop crying, he was all over the place. He wasn't leaving Michaels side all day, and Michael knew that.

Michael got Luke an apple to eat, but Luke refused, it was the only thing that he was going to eat, so Michael forced him.

"Luke please eat."

"N-no."

"Eat please."

"N-No." Luke cried again.

Michael sighed and held Luke's head close to his chest. Luke cried harder and Michael kissed his forehead, Michael had asked what was wrong but never got an answer, all he wanted was for Luke to be happy.

"Lukey?"

"Wh-what."

"Why're you sad?"

"I-im n-not."

"Yes you are, tell me."

"My da-dad scared m-me."

"What did he do this time?!"

"He screamed at me and cal-led m-me faget."

"Oh my fucking god."

Luke's father had abused him ever since he came out, Liz was very supportive, but Andrew wasn't.

Luke kept crying and watched the television.

Luke fell asleep and cuddled on Michaels warm legs and made himself comfortable.

Michael wiped the tears off Luke's face and kept watching the tv.

Michael heard Luke start crying again A little Later, Luke had a nightmare of his father abusing him, Luke tried going back to sleep and brushing it off, but he couldn't.

Michael started rubbing Luke's side trying to comfort him but it tickled Luke instead.

Luke started giggling and tried pushing Michaels fingers from his sides.

"Oh now, does that tickle?"

"Yehehes stohohop!" Luke giggled and squirmed.

"But I like when you giggle."

"Ihi dohohont lihihike beheheing tihickled."

"Im barely even touching you."

"Ihihi knohow bubut ihim sahahd!"

"I like tickling you."

Michael used his other hand and moved to his other side and flipped him over on his back. He scribbled over Luke's ribs and made him scream in ticklish agony.

Michael roughly started tickling him and Luke stopped crying, just giggles.

After an hour Michael stopped and Luke fell asleep, he was happy now.

-