Michael attacks!

Michael and Luke were in bed, Michael rolled Luke over closer to him when Luke snuggled close into his chest feeling the warmth of his body.

Luke awoken to Michaels bright green eyes looking at him, he smiled and cuddled back into his chest. Michael rubbed his head and kissed his forehead gently.

After 5 minutes Michael started drawing shapes on Luke's side, not thinking about anything. Luke twitched and giggled.

"Mihihikey stohop!"

"Oh shit! Sorry!"

Michael said stoping for a second. Luke was dozing off to sleep again Michael flipped him on his back and sat on him. He started poking his stomach.

"Mihihikey!!" Luke pleaded pushing at the fingers attacking his sensitive belly.

"Cute little tummy." Michael cooed to Luke ignoring his pleads.

He bet over and blew a raspberry on his stomach making him giggled and causing him to suck in his stomach exposing his ribs more than normal.

"Aww what's that?!" Michael looked and poked Luke's ribs carelessly.

"Mihihihihihikey!!!!!!!!!!" Luke said pushing at his hands once again.

"Shush, put your hands above your head now." Michael said scaring Luke as he obeyed sheepishly.

"Keep your hands there or I'll torture you more."

"But mikey what if I can-" Luke was cut off by his screams of his armpits getting attacked. He squirmed and tried keeping his hands above his head.

"Mihihihikehehehehehehehy!!!!!!!" Luke screamed and squirmed again.

Luke's face got purple from laughing so much from the tickling, he was having trouble breathing.

"Okay Luke breathe now." Michael said stopping. Luke caught his breathe after a few seconds.

"Mikey please stop."

"Fine, only because your face is turning purple."

"Thank you."

Michael got off of Luke and pulled Luke close into him, he got the remote and turned the tv on to a scary movie for Halloween.

Whenever Luke got scared when someone got killed he'd turn and cuddle into Michael and whined.

"Shhh lukey it's okay." Michael would say to calm him down.

Michael ended up changing the channel to Ellen to get Luke out from hiding. Luke laid his head on Michaels stomach and Michael wrapped his hands around Luke's stomach. Luke got comfortable and he fell asleep.

Later that day Luke and Michael went on a walk and met some fans, they got mobbed and it was terrifying to Luke because of his anxiety

To be continued....

-