meeting fans.

After 10 minutes of Michael and Luke cuddling Luke drifted to sleep, again. He laid on his stomach with Michaels hands wrapped around his middle, soft snores came out from his slightly parted lips. Luke was really tired, he was out. Michael seemed to get his arms out from under Luke and replace it with a pillow. Luke cuddled the pillow as Michael got up, they were going out to meet some fans on the streets of Australia today, Michael got ready for the day then came back. His black skinny jeans, with a loose flannel not buttoned down yet, laid next to the sleeping boy.

Michael went on his phone and posted something on Instagram. He then ventured off into twitter, then Facebook, then snapchat, then he heard Luke move around. He thought he was waking up.

"Lukey?" Michael questioned.

Luke moved his body over but still sleeping, dead weight. Michael contemplating to wake him up or not, he chose to wake him up.

"Lukey" Michael said softly, shaking Luke.

"Lukey!!" Michael said louder shaking Luke's leg now.

"Luke!! Lukey! Little one! Hello wake up!!" Michael basically yelling now, Luke sleeping through everything.

Michael tried thinking of something he could do to wake Luke up harmlessly. Then he thought "tickles."

Michael turned Luke over on his back, rubbing the indents of Luke's ribs and making him twitch in his sleep.

"LUKE WAKE UP NOW!!" Michael yelled like a father.

Michael moved and dug into Luke's ribs, not missing any little fleshy area, Michael was mad, he was going in for the kill now.

Luke's eyes flew open squirming.

"MIHIHIKEY LEHEHET MEHEHE GOHOHO!!!!!!!"

"No. you deserve this. You didn't fucking wake up."

"IHIHIM SOHOHORYRYRY!!!!!" Luke squealed.

"Not gonna cut it."

"OW!!" Luke screamed and sniffled back the tears, Michael had hurt him, he hit the pressure point by his armpit.

"What?" Michael stopped.

"Yo you hu hurt me mi mikey." Luke tried holding back his tears and sniffles.

No!!! I didn't mean to what?! How'd I hurt you?!"

"There's s pressure point right where you just hit and it hurts really bad."

"I'm sorry lukey."

"It's fine."

"How do I make it up?"

"Stopping would be nice." Luke giggled and rubbed the place the pressure point was.

"Ugh fine. Get ready and we'll go meet fans."

"Okay!" Luke said happily liking meeting fans.

15 minutes later they walked out of the hotel. Seeing fans almost instantly, Luke forgot about what happened last night with the fans knowing he's ticklish.

The fan was with another girl, and one of them went up to Michael first, she hugged Michael and then asked if he knew where Luke was most ticklish because he wanted to tickle him.