"Why do you want to go?" She asked as they made their way up there.

"I want a change Aimee, I'm not the girl I was." She said. Aimee wasn't quite sure what she meant, but got on with it. They went into a small little salon and they weren't busy, so Roan got an appointment straight away.

"What do you want doing then love?" The woman asked. She was probably about forty, but really didn't look it. She wore very high black heeled boots and had long brown hair in loose curls.

Roan told the woman what she wanted and the woman smiled.

"I like a girl with a bit of bravery." She said. Roan smiled and watched the woman cut off her long blonde hair. Aimee sat biting her knuckles as she wasn't sure about this.

When she was done Roan paid with the money she had left and went outside. They had to go and meet the boys now.

"You're crazy girl! You've had loads off!" Aimee said to her. Roan just shrugged. She had a side fringe that swept right over her forehead and it was shorter then a bob, but was a thick pixie cut. She had had a few layers put in and she looked older and more mature.

"I like it." Roan said.

"I never said I didn't." Aimee smiled.

They almost ran through the streets until they got to Greggs, to find the boys weren't even there. Both Roan and Aimee checked their mobiles, but there was no texts or missed calls. After a couple of minutes the boys turned up carry a few bags.

"What time do you call this?" Roan asked smiling. They were both staring at Roan.

"Is there something...different about you?" Drew asked. Roan punched him on the arm.

"It looks great." Robin said.

"you think?" She asked. Both boys nodded and they all went to get lunch in Greggs. They came out with large sausage rolls and bottles of pop and they walked back to the car. They decided they had lots of time to kill, so they would go to the cinema with the boy's money that they had left over.

They went to see the 'Knights of the Moon' and bought two boxes of popcorn to share. They got their tickets seen to and were shown to their screen. They then sat down right at the back for the movie to begin.

By four o'clock they were almost back to the Headquarters. They were all hyped up over the movie and pretty tired already. When they got in Aimee and Robin left in the teleports and Roan and Drew dragged themselves upstairs. When they got in they dumped their bags and collapsed on the sofa's. The party started at eight, so they had four hours to relax and get ready.

Their dinner would be ready for about six, so Roan treated herself to a long bath and she scrubbed her body down being careful not to wet her hair. When she climbed out she moisturised her legs and slipped on some tracksuit bottoms and a hoodie. She dried her hair in her room and applied a little of her make-up.

"Gorgeous." Drew winked as he passed her to use the bathroom. She gave him a sarcastic smile and he laughed as he shut the door. Stella then came in through the door and almost fell over with the new Roan.

"What have you done to your hair Roan?" She asked.

"Don't you like it?" She asked.

"No I like it very much, but when I said do your hair, I didn't mean cut it all off!"

Roan went to the kitchen and sat on a bar stool as she watched her aunt make the salad. Three pieces of chicken were cooking in the oven and the smell of the breadcrumbs on them was drifting out, making Roan's stomach rumble.