Four

Lucy POV
I woke up really warm and comfy. Strong arms were wrapped around me, when I looked up I saw Natsu peacefully sleeping while holding me protectively. I blushed, but didn't want this moment to end. I felt so safe, like nothing can hurt me while I'm in his arms, so I snuggled into him and closed my eyes again.

Later= Natsu POV

I woke up and looked at the clock, 9:08 read the clock. I looked down and I was holding Lucy, my face turned red and I gently tried to go off the bed. My plan was a fail because Lucy had a death grip on my scarf, I smiled and did something I usually don't like doing. I look off my scarf. It's really special to me and I don't like going anywhere without it, but it made me feel better knowing that Lucy has it. Once I took off the scarf ,I wrapped some of it around her and the rest she was holding, she looked adorable. Makes me want to protect her with my life. After that thought I walked out to take a shower and tend to some prince like duties, I AM the prince by the way.

Back to Lucy
I woke up and looked at my clock. 10:17. I got up and put on these clothes.

I looked in the mirror and smiled

I looked in the mirror and smiled. I look good! I was about to walk out of my room when I saw Natsu's scarf, I was laying on the bed. 'I guess I was still half asleep so I didn't notice it' I thought before walking up to it and folding in neatly. So now I walked out the door to look for Natsu, I bet he wants his scarf.

As I was looking for Natsu I bumped in to a man that looked really strict and scary looking.

"I-I'm really sorry I-" I started but was cut off by him.

"You look just like your mother." He said with a chuckle.

Without saying anything I tilted by head in confusion. He chuckled again.

"First of all, my names Igneel, I'm Natsu father and the king. Second off all, I think you mother has told you stories about her meeting a dragon before she passed. Right?"

I nod my head

"Well..... that dragon was me. And I wanted to say that I'm sorry, I'm the cause of you mothers death. And I regret it da-"

Igneel POV

I was cut off when she hugged me, I was really confused. I thought she would hate me. But a hug?

"Don't regret anything." She whispered to me, not breaking our hug. Then she continued.

"Because of you, my mothers life was complete before she died. Her life long wish was to meet a dragon, my father abused her because of it. But she didn't stop believing, after you left and my father found out. He sent her to treason, but in the meantime she was in a cell. I cried, knowing my mother was going to die. But she was still smiling, saying that she can die happy, knowing her life long dream was accomplished.... Se told me one day I would meet you, and you son that you, and I quote. 'Wouldn't shut up about'. So once my mother died I set off looking for you, anywhere I could possibly think of. But when my father found out, he locked  me in a tall tower where I stayed until I meet Natsu."

I was surprised by her side of the story, I did make me feel a whole lot better though. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her, squeezing her till he was about to pop. After a few more seconds, I let her go, she excused herself saying she needed to find Natsu and we parted ways, until I remembered something......

"Wait!" I turned around and yelled.

She stoped walking and turned around, you could see the confusion on her face.

"Do you have any magic power?"

Hope you enjoyed!
681 words