Small Tools Chapter 4

I walked back into the office and saw the man still sitting in the same spot. "did you tell her?" "yes" He then motioned for me to sit on the slightly teared medical bed. I went and sat on it. He put down what he was holding and walked towards me. He motioned out his hand as if wanting something. I stared confused then realized. "oh!" I exclaimed. I reached into my back pocket to grab my money. "How much?" "235" He said. I counted out 235 dollars and put it in his hand. He then immediately stabbed a shot into my arm. After that... I don't know.
3rd person POV
The man put the shot In Dollores's arm. She immediately fell asleep. Then began to operate the surgery on her. His tools seemed small and plastic like. He turned to his dolls after every section of surgery he completed. It was weird and questionable. Although he put a shot in Dollores to make her fall asleep. She may have still had been able to sense touch and feel. Every time he cut she would flinch sorta. If she could still feel, she would be going through a lot of pain right now. The man moved closer to her face and cut open her nose. He started to place in more... well.... plastic. It was a plastic surgery after all. He reformed her nose but didnt stitch it back up. He grabbed some strange tool and simply skimmed it down her nose. After the tool moved away from her nose you could see that it was suddenly healed back together. He moved on to her mouth, ears, cheeks, and eyes. After every part,he would look at his dolls, grab his strange tool, and skim it over that section.

~time~skip~

Eventually it was all over and he was about to wake Dollores. Before he did, he skimmed the tool over her again. Almost as blessing her, but more like a curse. He mumbled something under his breath then looked upon his dolls and set down the tool. He grabbed a shot and violently stabbed it into her arm again. She woke up looking terrified.
Dollores POV
I woke up to a sharp pain in my arm but I was terrified. What I saw as I was out was not very soothing.