Going Plastic Chapter 2

Dollores that night planned the plan to get away from it all. She decided...... to run. The only way she thought. She started to pack her bags, and her money, and run tonight. She packed her  bags and if her mom came in she said she was cleaning her closet. She got all 217 dollars of hers and put it in her bag. That night as her mother was asleep, Dollores left. She was debating whether or not she should have told Blair. But either way, she was already gone. At that moment Dollores realized she left the back door open. She also forgot her dog her father had gotten her at 2 years old. Dollores dropped her bags and ran. She ran like the wind. She had to get her dog before her mom realized she was gone. If she found out that Dollores was gone, she would hurt Chip. Chip was a chocolate lab. Dollores got there as her mother screamed. She must have noticed the wind coming in from the back door and had called for Dollores to close it. Since she didn't respond she probably went to check what she was doing. "NO NO NO WHERE IS SHE DOLLORES GET BACK HERE OR SO HELP ME YOU WILL BE IN THE MOST TROUBLE IN YOUR WHOLE LIFE TIME!!!!!!!" Dollores quickly kicked open one of the planks in the gate and got Chip. They started to run. Dollores's mother heard when the plank broke. "WHAT WAS THAT BLAIR WHAT WAS THAT WHERE IS THAT THING!!!" "What do you mean, what thing?" "DOLLORES!" " Mother I respect you in every way almost but calling my sister a thing is taking it too far." After Blair said that there was a long period of silence. Until her mother broke it. "THAT'S IT GO FIND YOUR SISTER NOW!" "But mother its midnight!" Blair yelled slightly lower than her mother. "I DON'T CARE NOW GO GO NOW!!!!" Blair dashed out the door. She wanted to find her beloved sister but if she brought her back to mother, she would probably hurt Dollores. If she found her, she decided she would just find out where she was going, make sure she was ok, say she never found her, and just visit her every once in a while.  Dollores spotted her sister close behind so she ran faster than she ever did. Chip was a pretty large dog, and Dollores was a pretty small girl. Chip swooped Dollores onto his back and ran. Dollores eventually made it to a mountain top. She spent about a month there and decided she needed to get some sort of payment. Dollores the next morning went out to get a small job. She lied about her age to get a job at a small convenient store/gas station. Eventually she saved about 100 dollars. She had about 300 dollars now. Near the mountain she camped at she realized there was a small plastic surgery place that did operations for cheap.