Chapter 7: Love and Hate

"Rughhhhh!" Brick shouted throwing a chair against the wall making it shatter into pieces. "Dude what are you going on about?" Boomer asked. "I hate that orange Powerpuff! It's her fault we didn't finish them off! I will get revenge if its the last thing i do!" He yelled at the top of his lungs. "Dude, that happened like, Yesterday." Butch reminded. "Yesterday wasn't that long ago!!!" Brick shouted "We did everything prefect! We boosted on Chemical z, to give us equal powers as the Powerpuff's and we had already taken two out, and then she had to mess everything up!!!" He yelled with his face turning red, his brothers backed up, it seemed like his head was going to fly off.
"D-dude, we'll get 'er next time! Don't worry!" Boomer said trying to calm him down. "I don't want there to be a next time! Next time means another fail!" "Well do you want revenge or not?" Butch asked. "Of course I do!" Brick spat. "Then there's gonna have to be a next time!" Boomer added dodging and pot Brick threw at him. "Brick you need to get ahold of yourself, our hideout is already pretty cheap, and when you're done here the only thing left will be the floor!" Butch explained jumping out of the way of more junk thrown. (Not at them, but Brick was is such a rage he didn't care if they got hit or not)
"I don't want to wait until next time, and I don't want to deal with the other fluffs." Brick said steaming down a little. "How do you get just one puff?" Boomer asked. "I DON'T KNOW!!!" Brick shouted. Boomer was about to yell back when Butch covered his mouth. "Do you want him to be the same as he was a few minutes ago?" Butch whispered. Boomers eyes widened and he nodded "no" furiously."Don't worry, we'll figure something out." Butch stated.
•••
"I'm home!" Bubbles informed her grandmother as she walked in. "Hello Bubbles. How was School?" Her grandmother greeted. "It was fine, but I have an assignment due tomarrow and I'm going to go work on it!" Bubbles exclaimed.
Bubbles ran into her room, even though it was a old house, they had power. She pulled out her laptop. Her grandmother disliked electronics and thought they were a waste of time, but she got Bubbles a few things, a smart phone, a MP3, and a laptop. "Of corse i know the story better then most, but I better check the press so my report doesn't look suspicious." Bubbles laughed to herself. She started her research and started taking notes from articles
•••
The next day at school, the room was filled with, big boards, plush toys (of the Powerpuff girls, except for Blaze of corse), action figures, drawings, and all sorts of props. Everyone one seemed excited and eager to share their view on the powerpuffs. "Okay class? We're going to start today by sharing what we've learned about liberty and justice and our great town heroes!" Mrs. Kean announced. "Ernie, you're first." She instructed.
She moved from her desk and Ernie came up, he had one action figure, Bubbles. "I'm going to start by saying, Bubbles is my favorite Powerpuff girl z, now agreed they are all fighters of justice, but Bubbles is the kindest and gentlest. She has many characteristics that a good hero should have." He started, this made the under cover Bubbles blush. "But to the subject Mrs. Kean asked, yesterday a lot of excitement happened for the Powerpuff girls z, the Gang Green Gang were robbing a bakery, and as you could imagine, Blossom was there as soon as she could get there. The girls showed up, and took care of four out of the five, but their leader Ace was getting away. In previous days, there was another super hero, The Orange Powerpuff, she showed up and helped them with the RowdyRuff boys, and one of our own students, Princess Morbucks tried to help the girls by impersonating the Orange Powerpuff but failed miserably. He was about to get away and the puffs were getting close to giving up when they turned the corner to find the real Orange Powerpuff had caught him, and the Orange Powerpuff Girl Blaze, is an official crime fighter and protector of Newtownsville! Are there any questions?" Ernie finished. No one asked any and He grabbed his notes and action figure and took his seat. "Thank you Ernie, next is, Bubbles?" Mrs. Kean asked.
Bubbles walked up to the desk with a large box full of props, being a Powerpuff girl, and her friends along with her, she gets most Powerpuff girls z merchandise as she could, she has two action figures of Blossom, herself and Buttercup all in different poses. She had mini accessories, the bubble wand, the hammer and the yo-yo. She also had a small Mojo jojo and the rowdyruff boys and she had all three plush toys and a couple Powerpuff blankets at home. When she finished setting her props on the desk she grabbed her notes and started.
"Yesterday, the Powerpuff girls z did a great service to our town, they stopped the evil Gang Green Gang from pestering a small family bakery, the three girls were taking care of them fine, But then and girl with no experience came, she tried to act like the new member, the orange Powerpuff Blaze, but she got them into more trouble, when they were going to catch the last one, Ace, she got them mixed up in her weapon and he almost got away. They were frustrated and almost were ready to quit. But they came around a corner and the found Blaze dragging him with her. She handed him off to the other three and told the girl to leave. Then she accepted being a Powerpuff and now their are four Powerpuffs, not three. Are there any questions?" She asked. One student raised their hand. "Yes?" she asked. "Whose your favorite?" he asked. "Oh well uhhh," Bubbles started. "I dont have a favorite!" Bubbles replied rubbing the back of her neck. "Any others?" She asked, no one asked anything. And with that, Bubbles slid all her props on the desk and into her cardboard box and took them back to her seat.
"Thank you Bubbles, now, next up is, uhh" Mrs. Kean was cut off with a cough "Uhh, Princess?" Mrs. Kean announced. Princess walked up and set some action figures of herself on the table (that she had her father made for her) and some photos of the Powerpuff girls that she scribbled some red eyes and big teeth on. Buttercup scoffed and Blaze glared, Blossom and Bubbles looked at them with horror, and the rest of the class looked displeased.
"Yesterday was a very unfortunate happening, the Gang Green Gang came and tried to rob some pastries, this small crime made the Powerpuff girls z come. Who on earth would call the local super heroes for a few pieces of pie? Sensible people would just call the police, but noooo, some idiot called the powerpuff girls, because people think their soo amazing! But their not! And so there's a whole lot of talk about some silly girls that stopped a few boys from stealing a few cookies!" Princess wined mimicking at points of her speech.
"Are there any questions?" She smiled like her entire speech was bright. Several hands were raised. "You?" She said pointing to Blaze as her eye twitched. "The Gang Green Gang are 'Super Villains' with 'Super Powers' so the police wouldn't be able to handle them. So to stop 'Super Villains' wouldn't you need 'Super Heroes'?" Blaze asked, her main attention making a fool of Princess and second just asking about her view. There was whispering through the class, mostly telling each other that they agree with Blaze. "Have you ever herd of a gun?" Princess asked. "The Gang Green Gang were exposed to dark Z rays, and z rays make one bullet proof." Blaze said back. "What are you some powderpuff nerd? And, I'm sure they didn't need to call the powerpuffs." Princess shot. "It's not like you handled it well." Blaze shot back. This time Mrs. Kean stepped in, "Okay next question!" She dismissed the conversation.
The next student asked their question, "Why don't you like the Powerpuffs? They've saved the whole city countless times." "Because their just spoiled brats only doing to steal attention that is rightfully others." She answered. "If anyone in this city is spoiled it's you!" Buttercup spat. "Now buttercup that's a bit too far." Mrs. Kean scolded. "Why are their action figures of you as a yellow Powerpuff?" Someone els asked. "Because I'm a better Powerpuff then any of them. Besides, Orange, Red, Green and Blue are all ugly on them." She stated boastfully. "Then why did you dress in Orange?" Another teen asked. "Because, I look good in all of those colors, but it simply makes them more ugly then thy already are." She added. This got Blossom steamed.
"I think that's enough questions for now, next is, Buttercup?" She asked. Buttercup walked up, no notes or props, she was going free style. "I disagree with miss Morbucks, I think the powerpuffs are strong and courageous heroes! They stopped some super powered thieves and saved the day, sent an identity thief brat home and added a member to the team!" Buttercup quickly finished.
Then she went to her desk. More students came and did theirs. All in favor of the puffs except Princess, even Mandy and Brandy were routing for them! School let out and a bunch of people started some towards Princess, "Finally the attention I deserve!" She boasted mentally To herself. It was just about every teenager from their class and others. Princess was confused, even the girls she hated where there, (Blaze, Buttercup, not so much Blossom, and Bubbles) when one spoke up, "Why do you hate the Powerpuffs so badly?"
"Oh, we'll uhh, ehih..."