Chapter 2: No Ordinary School Fight

Chapter 2: no ordinary school fight.
After School the girls Watched all the kids leaving and saw Blaze, they walked up as Powerpuffs "Ugh what do you want now?" She sighed. All the students watched. "We would like to ask you some questions." Blossom said. "Fine!" Blaze said as they carried her to the lab.
"Okay Blaze, how did you become to be a Powepuff?" The professor asked. "But I'm not a PowerPuff!" She shouted. "How did you get super powers then?" He asked. "Well in fact it started the day I herd Blossom saved the Zoo, before that event happened a white light was about to hit me, a think I caught it in my water bottle then forgot, I was going to use the water bottle today but when i opened it the white light i caught shot in my face. A ton of lights flashed around me and I was in the orange outfit. Here's the water bottle." She said handing him the bottle.
"I think that will be all for now, thank you Blaze." The professor said. Blaze and the three Powerpuffs left and the Professor started on his research. "Okay if there were only four white light rays how could she also get one?" The Professor thought aloud. "I'll look at the tape of all the lights." He thought, he walked to the computer and played the Video. "Let see one, two, three, four... I only see fou- wait I think I see one more, but when it was filmed, there was a cloud right there. So we couldn't see it!" He said to himself.
He examined her water bottle and it did have some residue of chemical Z. "Why is Blaze so negative, Dad?" Ken asked."That's what we're gonna find out," the Professor replied and gave Blaze a buzz on her belt.
•••
"BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ!" Blaze looked down and her belt was flashing and buzzing. She took the belt button up and flipped it up like a little mirror. The Professor was one the screen. "What is it now? I'm doing homework!" She said a little short. "What mood were you in the morning when you released the white light on yourself?" The professor asked.
"I was in a bad mood..." She said into the belt buckle. "Okay thanks!" The professor said and hung up. Blaze flipped the belt buckle back and slid it back into the belt annoyed.
•••
"Why do you need to know something as silly as a mood, dad?" Ken asked. "You know how when Anne was holding that lipstick when she got hit and now it effects her? And how Princess's cat was screeching when she got hit? And now it effects her? Well my theory is when she got hit she was in a bad mood, but since it was white light, she's not evil. Although since she was in a bad mood, she's negative all the time when she's a powerpuff girl" the Professor explained to Ken.
"Ohhhh" Ken said understanding all of it, which is strange because he's only ten. "But that doesn't really explain why she's that way when she's not a Powerpuff girl." Ken addressed. "Well Ken, people have their own personalities, and we can't change that. Maybe down and depressed is just her personality." the professor responded. "Professor! The RowdyRuff Boys are back and they have Powers!" Poochie shouted as he ran in. "Quick call the powerpuff girls!" He said quickly. "PowerPuff Girls we need you!" Poochie yelled.
•••
"Beep!" ButterCups belt buzzed
•••
"Beep!" Bubbles' belt vibrated
•••
"Beep!" Blossoms belt beeped
•••
"Beep!" Blaze's belt called. She flipped up her screen, "What now?!?" She asked nearly outraged at the disturbance. "We need you to come in as a PowerPuff!" The Professor said. "No." She said and closed the screen.
•••
"Theses guys never give up do they?" Bubbles said. "Nope but I'll be happy to give then another whack on the head!" ButterCup said teleporting her hammer into her hands. "But not so fast!" Brick said. "Oh yeah? Why?" ButterCup shot back. "Hey Butch? Why don't you show her?" Brick said smirking towards Butch. Butch ran under ButterCup. "Haha you're too short! You can't hit me!" ButterCup mocked floating over him, when he jumped up, flew at her and punched her with his fist hitting her chin!
ButterCup whirled thought the air until she hit the ground. "Okay now you're gonna get it!" She said standing up from the crater she made. She ran at Butch full speed, swung her hammer in the air, he was flying but he flew higher and she flung her hammer and it hit the ground. "Haha missed me!" Butch gloated.
ButterCup flew in the air and grabbed Butch by the collar! "Whoa!" Butch shouted. She took him in the air a punched him square in the face three times before he grabbed her arm and floated over her and punched down and she flew down and hit the ground creating another crater. "ButterCup!" Bubbles yelled when something wizzed by her, bringing her the the ground "ouch!" She yelled she looked up to see Brick on top of her. Then he punched her face. "Big mistake!" She said.
Bubbles threw Brick off her and waved her wand at him. He got caught in a bubble and she carried the bubble high in the air. She took the tip of her wand and popped the bubble. She grabbed Brick by the collar and threw him in the air and hit him downwards with her wand with all her strength. "Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa!" Brick shrieked very quickly. He hit and made a hole in the ground.
"Good going Bubbles!" Blossom told her when Boomer stunk up behind Blossom and grabbed her arm and flung her over his head! She hit the ground hard. She threw her Yo-yo and it hit him in the face. "Owww!" Boomer yelled putting his hands on his face.
Butch flew over bubbles and just dropped over her and landed on her and they were both headed down. They hit the ground with Bubbles on the bottom and her bubble wand flew! "Hey!" She yelled in pain. "Whatcha gonna do about it, cry?" Butch mocked.
Bubbles glared at him a gave I'm a rap in the mouth. The punch was so hard it made him fly off of Bubbles which made it bleed. Brick was starting to climb out of his pit when blossom rapped Boomer in her Yo-yo and spun him. When he got the the end of her string, he flew on top on Brick, causing both of the to fall into the pit!
ButterCup flew out if the crater and picked up her hammer, "Where's the twerp the threw me down in there!" ButterCup said sounding pretty steamed. Bubble glared and pointed to Butch who was holding his mouth.
"Rawww!" Buttercup yell while running at him. She gave him a bang in the head with her hammer, "aww" Butch said lying on the ground rubbing his head. Boomer and Brick came out of the pit and grabbed Butch who was about to receive the beating of his life from Buttercup!
The boys flew and ganged up on Bubbles. They were all punching her without mercy until she fell unconscious! By this time, ButterCup and Blossom were there. They saw Bubble lying on the ground and looked at the boys. The boys almost picnicked but they all few and hit ButterCup with all their speed put together! "ButterCup!" Was the last thing ButterCup heard before she was rammed into a wall and was knocked out cold.
Please Vote and Comment!