Chapter 12: Some Saturday

Buttercup grabbed her cell phone from her desk, the slipped it into her pocket. She opened the window to her bedroom, she climbed out onto a bar just let her legs dangle. Buttercup wasn't one for just sitting down and thinking, but when she did she at least liked it to be somewhat exciting. She wasn't too scared of falling, even though she live on the fifth floor, she figured if she fell she could transform to avoid dying. It was almost ten PM. So Buttercup decided to go to bed. She changed into we green and yellow pajamas and crept into her bed. The sheets were cold like they are when you first get into bed.

The next morning, Buttercup lazily turned over, a little to close to the edge of the bed. She tipped off her bed with a shriek and hit the ground with a thump! On her way to the floor, she tipped a glass of water that was in her bed side table and it fell on top if her, spilling water all over herself. She lets out a high pitch screech!

He older brother storms into her room in his dark blue pajamas! "Buttercup are you okay?!" He asks running towards her. "Y-yes" she whimpered feeling the cold of the water. "What the heck were you doing?!" He laughed. Buttercup got up and sat on her bed. "Well? I fell off my bed, then spilled water all over myself..." Buttercup answered, slightly embarrassed. "Some way to start a Saturday!" He laughed leaving her room. Buttercup got dressed into a loose yellow tee shirt and some knee length cut off jean shorts. She actually brushed her hair, but she didn't style it, but it looked like a cute messy bob. She climbed out the window again and sat down. There were pipes all down the side of the building. Some movement caught her eye from below. She saw a red head chasing some black haired boy. "Blossom?!" Buttercup asked herself. She grabbed a pipe going down the building and quickly slid down it!

She made it to the ground unharmed just in time for the boy to wizz by her. She quickly got up and started chasing after him and the red head caught up to her. "Buttercup? What are your doing here?" She asked as they ran. "I live right there!" Buttercup answered. "Oh yeah." Blossom stated, looking back. "Look out!" Buttercup shouted before she pulled blossom from a wall. "Whoaa thanks." Blossom thanked, picking up her pace. "What are we doing anyway?" Buttercup asked. "That boy were following, i think he a rowdyruff!" Blossom answered.

"We're not puffs right now! What do you expect to do when we catch him?!" Buttercup asked. "We're not going to catch him, were going to see where he goes! And we can transform if we need to" Blossom explained. "Pick up the pace pinkie! We're loosing him!" Buttercup commanded, hopping over a fence. "Right!" Blossom answered. She tried to hop over the fence, but her skirt got caught! "Blossom?!" Buttercup asked, hearing the rattling of the fence. "Don't worry about me! Follow him!" Blossom shouted. Buttercup ran after him and Blossom unhooked her now torn skirt.

Blossom jumped down and turned the corner, she didn't see anyone, she clicked her belt and transformed! She took off flying, seeing if she could spot them. Then saw spotted two fast moving objects. She sped towards them and wizzed by Buttercup! Buttercup didn't stop running, she just kept following. Blossom was right behind him, she changed her mind about following him, she forgot he knew he was being followed. She just about grabbed his shirt collar and he jumped into a pit! And Blossom flew into the side if a building, literally. She knocked a couple bricks and they broke. "Oh my gosh!!! Are you okay Blossom???" Buttercup asked frantically. "Not at the moment, but if I transform to normal..." Blossom sighed.

The green rowdyruff had gotten away anyway. She lit up and then the light died down and she was back in her ripped skirt. "I still have a headache though." Blossom sighed. "Lets get to the lab." Buttercup suggested, she transformed and picked up Blossom, it as too painful for Blossom to transform. The green light wizzed through the air towards the lab.

"So professor, about pain and stuff, how does it work? When I'm hurt as a Powerpuff, if I go to normal it doesn't hurt anymore, and if I transform back, it hurts again." Buttercup asked. "Well, I know how it works, but not how it functions, you so called 'powerpuff body' heals much faster the the average body, and when you turn to normal, you get your normal body just as you left it. Your Powerpuff body only take a forth if the time to heal as the average body. But I think blossom just got a headache from dehydration, but I don't suggest she turns into a Powerpuff for a couple hours." The professor explained.

"Here's a glass of water." Ken said, handing a glass to Blossom. "Thanks Ken!" She smiled. Buttercup transformed back to no normal. Her phone buzzed and Buttercup jumped a little. Buttercup read it and smiled. "What is it Buttercup?" Blossom asked. "It's from... Actually, I dunno. Someone from school though. They say there's going to be a soccer game at one, not a tournament or anything, just a game." Buttercup answered.

"By the way, what were you two doing what Blossom got a whacked in the head?" Poochie asked. "She didn't really get whacked... She rammed into the side of a building." Buttercup said. "What were you doing?" Ken asked. "Weee, thought we a saw rowdyruff boy, you can understand the suspicion." Blossom answered. "And me being completely honest, I think I saw boomer the other day." Buttercup added. "Is that why your eye is a tad bit purple?" Blossom asked. "Yeahhh." Buttercup said, rubbing the back of her head. "Lets see if Bubbles has seen anything." Blossom suggested. She picked up her belt buckle and was about to call Bubbles when Buttercup shut it closed. "What's the big idea?!" Blossom shouted. "Why don't you call Bubbles with your cell phone instead of giving her a heart attack by calling her 'Emergency' belt." Buttercup suggested. "Oh, good idea." Blossom laughed, she pulled out her smart phone and called Bubbles.

"Hello?!" Bubbles cheerfully answered. "Hey bubbles, it's Blossom. Can you drop by the lab?" Blossom asked. "Sure! Be there in a flash!" Bubbles hung up. "She'll be here soon." Blossom said, when the door closed. "Bubbles?!" Blossom asked with wide eyes. "Yes Blossom?" Bubbles asked. "How did- what did- BUBBLES HOW DID YOU GET HERE SO FAST?!" Blossom asked. "Hey! No need to shout! I figured it was a minor emergency so I transformed and came here!" Bubbles smiled. "Anyway, wassup?" Bubbles asked. "Have you seem any signs of the rowdyruff's lately?" Blossom asked. "Now that you mention it, I thought I saw Brick in town square." Bubbles answered. "I tried to get a closer look but he ran away." She replied. "I didn't want to tell you guys just to be wrong and get y'all jumpy." Bubbles added.

"Lets check to see if blaze has seen anything." Ken suggested. "For your sake, I hope she's not in the middle of anything."

An ominous caller calls tomboys and gets them to go to a soccer game. Buttercup and Blaze show up on the field, but there was no one there. "Well this is awkward." Buttercup said. "But since you're here, we wanted to know if you have seen any signs of the rowdyruff boys lately." Buttercup asked. "Yeah, I've seen them around. I don't really wanna talk about though."Blaze sighed walking off the field.

"Ughhhh she's so confusing!" Buttercup quietly shouted to herself.

A/N: hey guys sorry for not posting in forever. But, I already had this chapter written... I forgot to post it! xD
I've got some exciting scenes in the next chapters!!!