May I?

Mark's POV~

The bubbles floated around the bathroom as Jack sung a beautiful tune, when he noticed us he looked over with wide eyes. He looked away blushing a bright shade of pink, I was drooling a little. The cop's mouth was open, I ignored him and focused on the merman sitting in my tube. His half toned chest, his beautiful tail, his green hair, his ocean eyes that you could get lost in. What can't you not love about him?! "M-May I have some p-privacy?.." Jack asked covering his face, but you could see he blush through it. I tapped he cops shoulder, he turned around and I slugged him in he face. The man fell onto the knocked out, Jack looked surprised. I walked over and looked him him his eyes "Sorry if this is w-wierd but... Do you mind if I touch your tail?" I asked, "I don't mind at all." He smiled at me, I gently touched his tail and ran my finger over his scales, I gently touched the lighter part on his tail. He gasped slightly, I pulled my hand away quickly and looked up at him to make sure he was okay. He was covering his blush with a hand he was looking away. "Would you like me to stop?" I asked, he shook his head no. I rubbed his tail and swirled my fingers around each scale, he looked relaxed. I rubbed each spot and made sure he was fully relaxed, I picked him up and he let out a yelp. He hugged me and put his head into the crook of my neck, I placed him on top of the sink. I dried of his tail and his tail disappeared, two legs formed. They had some scaled in them but to
much, I handed Jack some clothes. He put on a baggy hoodie and jeans, I was drooling a little. I picked him up and placed him onto his bed. It became awkward after that... I felt someone tap my shoulder, I turned around to be met by Jacks soft lips. My eyes widened and I automatically kissed back, our lips moved in sync. I was sitting on his bed, I gently placed him on my lap as we kissed. His legs were rapped around my waist and his hands were around my neck. I grabbed his waist and pulled him closer, I gripped onto his waist and gently bit his lip asking for entrance. Jack opened his mouth and let me in, my tongue danced with his as we fought over dominance. I won and picked him up, I put him down so his back was on the bed, we were in a heated make out session. We were chest to chest, he gently twirled and played with my hair as we kissed. I didn't want to but I pulled back gasping for air, a long string of saliva connected my tongue to his as we panted. "Well *pant* that felt great.." I said with a pant. He chuckled and roll us over so he was on top, he kissed my neck gently. It felt so nice, he ran over one spot and it took me over the edge "Ahh~" I moaned, he went back to that spot. He sucked and nibbled on that area, my hands we're tangled in his hair as I let out moan after moan. He pulled away and smirked, I looked at him and blushed "W-What?" I asked. "You might want to cover that up~" he chuckled, my eyes widened as I pushed him off me and ran to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror at the love marks on my neck, "JACK! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" I said, the marks stood out like a sore thumb. "No, I'm not~" he said chuckling. I ran out of the bathroom, "WHY I AUTA-" I looked around and he was no were in sight, I opened my door and saw no one. I heard singing, I looked out my window to be met with thick fog. The song rang through my ears. I got up and walked outside and used my phones flash light as I walked, the light went out. "You gotta be fucking kidding me.." I said as my phone died, I looked up at the night sky. I followed the singing and found a same hidden lake, I saw Jack sitting on the bank. His tail gently swished in the water as he sang, his eyes were closed. I walked over to him and gently grabbed his waist, he jumped a little. He looked over his shoulder at me, "You should get some rest, you have to work tomorrow...." He said as he lowered him self into the water, I stopped him and pulled him out. I kissed the crook of his neck, I bit and nibbled causing him to yelp. I covered his mouth and continued, I bit deeply into his skin and a taste filled my mouth that I've never tasted before. It tasted sweet like sugar, almost like pie, cookie, cake, or ice cream. Jack pulled away and slapped me, HARD. I rubbed my cheek and looked up, I saw he had bit marks on his neck. His eyes watered with tears, my eyes widened as blood dripped down his neck. He jumped into the water "Jack wait!!" I said as I tried to stop him. I saw the blood trail in the water, he swam down to the bottom. A tear rolled down my face, I wiped my mouth to see his blood on my hand. 'I just bit Jack and drank his blood... What the hell is wrong with me?! Let alone that but I liked it!!..' I thought as I pulled my knees up to my chest and cried, "P-Please don't cry... I hate it when you cry..." I looked up to see Jack, he had pulled himself up out of the water. His tail slowly swayed in the little water it had, he looked sadly at me. "I don't know what happened.."