19. 24 hours

Taylor: I hope you are ready because I'm picking you in an hour ok? 

Karlie: sure 

Karlie sighed after texting Taylor back. She had promised the singer 24 hours with her, to prove her that this time she was ready to give everything in their relationship, to show how much she cared about Karlie and how she wanted her back. However Karlie was feeling pretty insecure. She has already slept with Taylor a couple of times just because she showed at her place and said a few nice things and she didn't want to fall to old habits again. She really wanted to believe that Taylor had changed but it was difficult after so many months especially when she still had that thing with Harry going on in the press. Karlie finally decided it was time to leave her bed and went to take a shower. Maybe all she had to do was actually enjoy the day with Taylor after so many months apart and think about what she really wanted once the day is over, only then she could try to make a decision about them. 

Like she said, Taylor appeared at her front door one hour later. Karlie had to admit that she looked stunning on a white short dress, she had missed how gorgeous Taylor could be when she was in front of her. Taylor just smiled and guided her back to her own car. They were both nervous so neither of them really talked on their way to the first thing that Taylor had prepared for the day. After some minutes the singer finally parked the car in front of a beach. It was still early so there weren't a lot of people around them. Taylor grabbed a basket from the back seat and asked Karlie to follow her until they reached the shore, where Taylor started to put a blanket and food from the bag and settled everything for a really good breakfast. 

-I thought it would be nice to start the day with a nice breakfast in front of the beach- Taylor smiled. 

-It's great- Karlie said being honest, she had to admit that she was surprised, months ago she wouldn't had though the simply idea of having breakfast with Taylor at a public place and now they were at the beach doing it. 

-So coffee?- Taylor offered with an empty cup on her hand. 

-Sounds perfect- Karlie accepted without hiding her smile. 

They enjoyed quiet breakfast at the beach, at first they were a little bit tense but as the minutes passed they both started to feel comfortable around each other again. However the conversation was light, neither of them wanting to talk anything important yet, it was still early. Once they were done eating everything that Taylor had cooked they went back the car, the dat just started and Taylor had a lot planned for them. 

-So where are we going now?- Karlie asked when Taylor started the car again. 

-You just have to wait and see but I think you are really going to enjoy it- Taylor said with a smirk on her face. 

-Come on!- Karlie protested.

-Just trust me ok?- Taylor said turning her head just enough to look at her for a second before focusing on the road. 

-Okay- Karlie accepted after thinking about it for a moment. 

Taylor blasted some music and drove with a big smile on her face. The day had started really well so she was happy, they still had a lot of hours together and she was excited about every moment of the day. The moment they started to get closer to the next stop Taylor decided to make the situation more fun for both of them. 

-Can you close your eyes?- Taylor asked looking at Karlie when they stopped at a light traffic. 

-Really?- Karlie asked surprised. 

-Please?- Taylor begged- I think you are going to love this so I want to make it even more special. 

-Okay- Karlie accepted, something inside her was telling her to trust Taylor even if she was still skeptical about her.