"Whatever. Just finish your book." Tristan said as he continued eating the box of cookies that Brad gave them earlier.

He loved Brad with all of his heart. He once thought that maybe he just loved him as a best friend, but he's sure that that was not the case of their relationship at all.

He's worried about Brad, though. Ever since Tristan discovered that he was being a jerk, including to his own boyfriend, he wondered how Brad can cope up with him. He loves Brad, and if Brad's not able to cope up with him, he'll understand.

In other terms, he's ready to let go of Brad when the time comes. It will be heartbreaking, of course, but it will hopefully be for the best.

He started packing all of their things at the hospital. Millie had her final check-up, then they were allowed to go home. They paid their bills while James waited for them outside. When they got out of the house, James welcomed his little sister, who immediately ran towards him, with open arms. They shared a really sweet hug.

In that moment, Tristan realised how lucky he was. His family may not be complete, but it still felt as whole as ever. When he and James shared a hug, he already knew what to prioritise the most in his life.

He's going to let go of his bad boy persona and just live life like a normal, regular guy. No more faking, but rather more of loving. He won't be that affected if most of his friends wouldn't accept him. He's happy as long as the people he truly cared about are happy on who he really is.

He smiled to himself when he realised that he wouldn't be a whole new person if James didn't find out about his secret in the first place.

~ BRAD ~

He was pacing, running on the road towards a familiar house. He knew it well enough that he can't be wrong.

He opened the door without even knocking. He immediately went inside to see a boy whose back was facing him. Brad took little steps as he went closer to the boy.

"I can't believe it." Brad told the boy, although his subconscious was the one who said the words.

"You're the one." Brad said as he reached out for his shoulder.

"You complete me." He muttered out, then the boy faced him.

He still found Connor's alarm really annoying as he shut it off. Well, to him, every alarm was annoying.

He looked at his leg to see how it was doing, and it turns out that it's completely back to normal. He was excited for tomorrow, things were finally going to go back to normal, he'll be back in his own life, and he'll be able to see his mum, dad, Nat, Jesse, and Tristan. He really missed them all so much.

He sat down on the dining table, then Connor's mum served him his breakfast. Brad remembered Connor telling that he needed to ask permission from his family at least a day before doing something that will involve him being away for a few days, so he decided to speak up.

"Mum, there's something I want to ask you."

"Sure, hit me up."

"Well, see..." Brad started as he started thinking of a good excuse.

Your son and I switched bodies last week because your neighbour has magical powers so we're going somewhere on Saturday to turn things back to normal. Of course, he's not going to be honest with this one.