Chapter 8

교환

SWAP

Gikwang's POV

It was as soon as Yunhee & Mijoo vanished, I search for the boys but they were nowhere to be found . Why ? because the school had a lot of people busily enjoying the fair .

I wandered around. When I saw a hat booth. immediately I bought a white cap with a strawberry patch design on it that caught my eyes . It looks odd for me to wear but I like it so I don't care. Then, I continue wandering around again in hope that maybe I had luck to meet someone I know .

Unfortunately, someone I wish I won't meet grab me by my arms.

" Gikwang-ie ^^ ~ ", Hyosung chirped .

Jun Hyosung. One of the Queenkas, along side with Song Jaerim & Lee Jieun . She always being too clingy towards me as she has the biggest crush on me when I don't even like her back. Not even a slight crush.

I pulled my hand away but she grab it back. I sigh in annoyed .

" Kwangie~ Let's watch the movie together . "

" I can't Hyosung-sshi "

" awwh just drop the formality already, oppa~ "

" I'm quite busy right now "

" Ahh, pretty please. ",she said in her annoying tone while battling her eyelashes.

It annoyed me. I rolled my eyes and sighed heavily. Then, quickly , I pulled my hand off her and ran as fast as I could till I arrived at the farthest building, I stopped and moved to the stairs.

It surprised me when I saw Yunhee was there, sitting hugging her knees. I approached her and smile and sit beside her.

Suddenly, she stared at me for a little while and said,

" Your cap looks like mine. ",while taking off her cap .

I do the same. We compared the caps and it did look the same. We laugh. I put her cap gently back on her head and she's doing the same to me . She smile.

She looks pretty as always.

" You look tired, wanna rest ? You could lean on my shoulder. ",I offered .

She did looked tired though not that I'm trying to take the opportunity for something else .

Yunhee's POV

Gikwang offer me to rest and lean on his shoulder .So I slowly lean back and put my head on his shoulder and quietly closed my eyes.

Do I look tired ?

I enjoy his scents.

I wish this could last forever.

Then, my eyelids felt heavy and I started to sleep soundly .

Gikwang's POV

Yunhee slept soundly while using my shoulder as a pillow. I looked at her and smile softly. I enjoy this really much.

I wish this could last forever.

*kring~~*

After like half an hour passed, the school's bell rang. I looked at my watch and it's time to go home. I shook Yunhee lightly to wake her up . Thankfully she's a light sleeper, easy to wake.

" hey, it's time to go home "

" Beolseo ? *",, she rub her eyes cutely.

I just nod and chuckle a little .

Then, we walk home together like always.

" See ya, Yunhee !", I wave at her once we arrived at her house.

She wave back and turn around to walk to her frony door when I suddenlt call out her name.

" uhh, Yunhee ", she stop her track and turn to face me.

I swap our caps and smile. Then I rush home right before she could said anything.

Yunhee's POV

I froze in front of my house looking dumb and stared at nothing.

What just happen ?

" Yun, what are you doing outside ? ",my Eomma snap me back to the reality.

If Eomma didn't do that, for sure I'm gonna be highly embarrassed.

When I went inside of our house, I'm a bit startled upon seeing Mijoo sat on the couch with her hands folding;trying to act angry.

She scold me because I left her alone at the fair .

Poor my ears.

Mijoo's POV

How could she left me alone.

I stomped my feet and walk angrily towards Yunhee's house to wait for her coming home so I could scold her. Yunhee's Eomma already used to me coming to her house. It even felt like a second home.

My house to Yunhee's only 6-7 houses away . Pretty near that's why I always came here whenever I liked and so does Yunhee did to my house .

Anyway, I'm not exactly alone the whole day. Eventually I met Yoseob so we hung around a bit . Playing games, chatting and he even walked me home . Which I changed my direction once we split.

How sweet he is. Unlike Doojoon oppa who gave me fake hope.

Speaking of the devil, nowadays I didn't know why I had stop thinking about Doojoon but Yoseob instead. My mind was preoccupied with Yoseob all the time. It's weird though. It wasn't that I like him or anything.

Do I like Yoseob ?

________________________________________

Author's Note;

Annyeong ~~ Woah ! YunKwang moments and MiSeob moment in a chap ! Poor Mimi who hadn't realise yet that what she felt was love. By the way, more drama to come so pls Vote & Comment ! 

Casts;

Choi Yunhee

Lee Gikwang

Kim Mijoo

Yang Yoseob

Yoon Doojoon

Song Jaerim

New!

Jun Hyosung

-one of the Queenkas and the meanest among them, had the biggest crush on Gikwang

Lee Jieun

-Another Queenka, the slightly kind one, stick to Jaerim always.