Flashbacks

(Peeta's POV)

I hold her tight in my arms, our lips slowly pull apart. "So we'll do it together?" I pull her close. " Together" she smiles. Her smile brings me all the joy in the world. Just to see her happy, that's all I need. I've loved her since day one. Her courage, compassion, determination, everything. She's perfect, and she's all I could ever ask for. Just to hear her laugh, see her smile, feel her lips mine, I still can't believe she is mine, and I am hers. "Let's get home, Willow and Rye should be back from your mothers soon," I say as we turn around. I glance over at her. Her beautiful long hair trails behind her as the breeze blows it off her face, even in a simple black sweater she looks amazing. I push open the door, and let her in. "So what are you making for dinner tonight?" I grin at her. She laughs, knowing I'm in charge of most meals. She's been so much happier since Willow and Rye were born, although she still has her moments. But then again, so do I. Just the other day I was walking home and saw a dog in the window of a house. Memories of the mutts flashed back into my mind. I broke out in a cold sweat and hurried home. Katniss was there and sat me on the couch, sitting with me. Our kids walked in and looked frightened, but knew what was happening. I thought when the revolution and the games were over it would end, but no. The flashbacks, the dreams, memories all still haunt us. The only reason u get through it is because of her, we make it through together.