Chapter One

Chapter One
/The Unknown Country/

Time's POV

Its time for another meeting. I go to the seat I always go to and wait for the rest of the countries to come. I fix my outfit which happens to be one of my favorites; A golden long sleeved dress shirt, a black pencil skirt, a black and gold tie, and black knee high boots. I know we are not obligated to wear something so formal, but my other outfits are being washed by my butler, Sebastian.
I guess I sidetracked and forgot to introduce myself. Well, I'm Time Lizzy, the representative of the country... Wait never mind you guys will find out soon enough. I'm very old but since I'm a country I look 18, I'm 5'10 in height, have golden red hair that goes to my ankles and blood red eyes that change to green so that I can seem normal. I like the colors black, blue, blood red, and gold in just about anything, I like every food in the world, and love games of any kind. My personality is shy at first, but after a while I'm a combination of all the other countries mixed with masochistic and sadistic. I that's all you need to know.
Now that I look around I can see that I spaced out and that almost everyone is here now. Also that they are all looking straight at me. I guess they can see me now, about time too. They have never been able to see me so this is thrilling, but I'm getting shy about all the people I have to interact with. Well this is going to be awkward for a while.
A few minutes passed by and now everyone is here and I getting uncomfortable. It seems that they are waiting for Germany (Ludwig) to speak so they can get to know me. That's when he finally speaks to me. "Um, so who are you?", he states, and its just like him, straight and to the point. I take a deep breath and say, "H-hi my n-name is Time Lizzy. N-nice to m-meet you s-sir." Ugh I stuttered and sounds horrible to me, but one check into their minds states the exact opposite, they think my voice sounds like bells which makes me feel better. I shrink down in my seat and shake a little. "So, are you new here? What country do you represent Time?"
Great, just great when I thought it couldn't get worst. Why do I say that you may ask is because if they knew they would try to kill me. Here goes nothing, " U-um, to a-answer your f-first question it w-would be y-yes and n-no." I can tell they are confused by that and by reading their minds they are saying th- no yelling is more like it, the possible countries I can be.
Now they are all talking amongst themselves, but one country, Canada, or better known as Mathew Williams, one of the cutest and the most shyest guys I know. He has chin length wavy blonde hair with that one stray curl, light purple eyes, and his polar bear, Kumajirou. Now that everyone is distracted I can talk to him. I stand up and start my way to him. In his mind he is surprised and confused on why you are walking towards him but also happy he is finally noticed by someone.
Now I'm standing in front of him giving a timid smile and sat down on the seat next to his. "H-hi I'm Time Lizzy, but you can c-call me Time if you like. What's your name?" I ask as an icebreaker. He clutched Kumajirou tighter than before and said, "Y-you can s-see me?"
So it is true, the other countries ignore or forget about his existence although he is the second larges- scratch that third largest country in the world. "Y-yes, of course. A-am I not supposed to see you?" I asked to make it seem as though I don't know. "U-um, I'm n-not really n-noticed much h-here." He says glumly. Now I felt sad and that is not a good thing, last time I was sad I cried and almost flooded the whole world not an exaggeration. "R-really? Why not? You seem like a great person to hang out with." I say happily that finally my stuttering is going away a bit now that I am getting to know him. He blushed at this and hid his face in Kuma's fur. "I'm sorry I didn't mean it as in insult. I meant it as a compliment." I said hurriedly, worried that I offended him. He quickly looked up to see me in the brink of tears. He shook his head rigorously saying, "No, no it's fine I was just embarrassed since no one has ever said that to me before. Please don't cry!" I look at him relieved I didn't insult him in anyway and smiled meekly. "Its fine don't worry I just worried that I did something wrong." I say to calm ourselves at least a little bit. "Let's start over. Hi, I'm Time Lizzy. Its nice to meet you." I say raising my hand to shake with his. "O-okay. H-hello, I'm Matthew Williams, or Canada a p-pleasure to meet y-you." He said grasping my hand and shaking it. We let go and began conversing about the stuff we like. It took a while but the meeting started, but we didn't pay attention since they always say the same thing. We kept talking until the meeting ended and got to know each other. We stood up from our seats and that's when the dreaded question came again. "S-so what c-country do y-you represent?" He asked timidly. I saw that the other countries came crowding us to hear what I was going to say. I think up of a plan and that's when I spoke to everyone, "I'm the country who has always been a part of your history and without me you wouldn't be here in the first place." With that I turn back to my timid self and his behind Canada.
This is all I heard in each of their minds, 'Wow that new chick knows how to keep us on edge. I wonder what country she is though.' I smile at them and come out of my hiding spot. At the end I made friends with almost everyone, except for the girl countries which were all glaring at me. Welp I wouldn't be me without people getting jealous.

A/N
Hey guys. I made a new story for all of the Hetalia fans out there. For you guys wondering what country Time is it will be announced tomorrow with next episode. Like it and feedback is appreciated. Bye!✌