Chapter 2

At Cymphonique Miller’s house:

“Hey, is Cymphonique here?” I asked. “Yeah. May I ask who y’all are?” “Yeah, Where the OMG Girlz and Mindless Behavior.” I said. “Ok hold on.” He said walking back in the house. “Cymphonique theres people here to see you.” “Kay im coming… Hey y’all” “Hey. You wanna hang out with us?” Roc asked. “Umm… Yeah… Y’all can come in and wait.” Cymphonique said. “Kay. Thanks.” We waited for her to  come back down. When she walked down, she was waring shorts and a croped cookie monster shirt and blue flats. “I’m ready.” She said. Everyone looked up and heard Roc say “Damn.” “Well lets go to the skate park.” I said.

AT THE SKATEPARK:

Everyone was skating while I was sitting down on the bench. “Hey” I looked up to see this cute spanish boy. “Hi” I said. “Why is a pretty girl like you sitting by yourself?” He asked. “I’m not. And what’s your name?” I asked “My name is Antony. What’s your name?” “Beauty.” “nice” “thanks.” By then I seen Princeton look over and started walking over. “Beauty. Who’s this?” He asked. “Hi im Antony. Sorry I didn’t know she was your girl” “I’m not his girl.” I said. “Oh. Beauty I have to go, but can I get your number?” Antony asked. “Yeah.” I took his phone and put my number in it. “There you go.” I said handing him his phone. “I’ll text you later.” “bye.” I said. When he left I turned to look at Princeton. “What is your problem?” I asked him. “Nothing. I just came oer to tell you that were leaving, BUT I SEEN YOU FLERTING WITH THAT GUY!!” He yelled at me, he nevers yelles at me. “why are you yelling?” I asked. “BECAUSE YOU GET ME SO MAD.” “You shouldn’t be getting mad. I’M NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!” I yelled back. With that said I walked over to where my girls are. “Everything’s ok with you and Prince?” Star asked. “I don’t know.” I said whiping away my tears and putting on my sunglasses. “Let’s just go eat.” I said. We walked to Fridays and got a privet booth.