Chapter 1

“STAR, BABYDOLL WAKE Y’ALL ASSESUP!!” I yelled at them. “Watz the hellz with all the yelling?” Star asked waking up. “Yeah. I was having a dream about my baby.” BabyDoll said. “Yeah. Well MB is coming over.” I said like it was nothing. “Bahja you better NOT be lying” Star said. “I’m not and don’t call me Bahja it’s Beauty.” I said. “OMG I have to get pretty for my Ray Ray.” Star said. “BabyDoll where are you?!?!” I yelled. “I’m getting ready!” She yelled back. “anywayz the’ll be here in a hour.” I said. While the girls got dreassed, I stood in my p.j’s. the only thing I did was brush my teeth and put my hair up in a ponytail.

ONE HOUR LATER:

MB knocked on the door. “I’m coming.” I said walking to the door. “Hey Beauty.” MB said. “Hey boy’s come in.” I said moving aside for them. They walked in and Princeton grabbed me in a big hug. “Hey Beauty.” He wishperd in my ear, I shiverd when I felt his hot breath. “Hey Prince.” I said pulling out the hug. “let’s go with the others, befor they go over bord.” I said “Ok” he said. We walked into the livingroom. “Hey Star, BabyDoll.” Princeton said. “Hey Prince.” Star said. We all looked over at BabyDoll wondering why she’s quiet. Come to find out her and Prodigy was making out. We all fell out laughing. The we heard someone clear their throught(SP?) We all turned to look, we seen Tiny and T.I (Star’s parents) “Whats going on here?” T.I asked looking at BabyDoll and Prodigy. “Nothing” BabyDoll said. “So, mom what you need?”Star asked. “Oh. We came to tell y’all that y’all got the day off.” Tiny said. “Really?” I asked. “Yeah” T.I said laughing. “Yay!!” We yelled. Everyone started laughing. “See y’all later.” Tiny and T.I said. “Bye” we said. Then they left. “So what you girls wanna do?” “Well I wanted to go see our new friend” I said “Who?” “Cymphonique Miller.” I said. “Oh. She’s pretty.” Roc said. We all turned to look at him. “What? She is” “Ok.. anywayz let me go get dressed.” I said. “Can I come?” Peinceton asked smiling. “Umm… let me see… No.” I said walking to my room.

15 MIN LATER:

I walked out waring shorts and a green croped shirt that says ‘OMG’ and flipflops. “Hey chica, you look hot.” Princeton said fanning his self. “Shut up. Anywayz lets go.” I said. “Ok” then we walked out the door.