34.

Miles Carter

I waited patiently for them to return, but then I heard my front door handle turning. I gripped the glock that Tez gave me in my hand and cut my eyes around the corner. Melanie came rushing in and ran to me. She was completely naked, only a jacket covering her up thick body.

"Oh my gosh Miles look at me!" She shrieked as tears started to roll down her rosy red cheeks. She had lots of blood on her face and chest, but I ain't care about none of that shit as long as she's safe and okay.

"It's okay baby it's okay let's just go wash it off aight? Thank y'all so much for getting her back that was the quickest abduction I've ever seen."

"It's no big deal, Jay talks real good about her so she must be cool." Fingaz said while smiling.

"Yeah well I want to thank you guys so much. Now if you'll excuse me I'm completely naked and have blood all over me." Melanie said trying to smile, but I knew she was shaken up about that shit. Who wouldn't? I mean she's pregnant, so I know she feared for Nari's well being I bet.

They nodded and I took her upstairs. She dropped the bloody jacket to the floor in the hallway and ran into the nearest bathroom. She hunched over the toilet, emptying all of the contents that were inside of her.

"Babe you okay?" I asked while rubbing her back in small circles. She continued to vomit and her body shook uncontrollably as she tried to calm herself down to speak.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine I just don't feel good right now. Could you go and get me some clothes to put on, I seriously need to shower."

"Yeah okay."

I rushed to get her clothes, picking out a long night gown, bra and panties. She was already in the shower and I could see the blood wash from her body and down the drain. She left tracks all on my floor so I knew I had to clean that shit up. I crept out of the bathroom, leaving her alone, and went back downstairs.

"So um what the hell going on?" I questioned as I dug my hands into my slack pockets. Tez, Mase, and fingaz looked at each other and shook there heads from side to side, I guess not wanting to expose the truth on what it is that caused all of this shit.

"Uh Honch-I mean Jayceon got into some shit and I guess they had been following Melanie so they kidnapped her for payback. He didn't think it would happen but he was prepared if it did."

"If he call this prepared, he a gotdamn fool. Y'all don't know that her or my baby could've been hurt? She traumatized from that and that's fucked up."

"Yeah I know bruh it's a sad sitiation." Tez said in this southern ghetto Atlanta accent.

"Yeah but I guess I can thank y'all for what y'all did and tell Jayceon to call me when he gets the chance I'm pretty sure he's sleep by now."

"Will do. Tell Melanie that we hope she feels better and we sorry she got involved in this."

"Yeah I got it." I sighed and opened the door. They all left and Nathan and Ty stood there looking at each other. "What the hell yall looking at?"

"Nun bruh we just happy everything alright but you need to keep a better eye on her." Nathan warned.

"Yeah cause if you don't...just know if you don't." Ty said.