33.

Melanie Stephen

I was seated across from the woman that Miles had scheduled to take my place. I didn't trust her one bit. This chicken head seemed too suspicious and every so often I would catch Miles gawking at her. She knew what she was doing with her titties hanging all out in her tight sea green dress.

I'm not gone knock a chick down if she bad or whatever and she was beautiful in my opinion, but I felt like it's a time and place for everything and Miles doesn't have time for someone like her if he's with me

"So um can you handle this position?" I asked her as I picked up the pen to write some things down.

"Yeah most definitely it's pretty easy. And I know it's only temporary, but I can handle it." She said while smiling. I looked over to Miles who didn't blink once and that drew the line right there.

I slid back from the chair and grabbed my purse and phone.

"It was nice meeting you." I smiled sarcastically and rolled my eyes at Miles as I left his office slamming the door behind me.

"Melanie!"

"What!" I yelled only it was Michael that was calling me so I loosened up a bit.

"You okay you seem upset about something."

"I just ugh I can't talk right now I have to use the bathroom."

"Okay my office door is open whenever you need me."

I stuck my finger in the air and rushed to the bathroom. "You know what you're doing." I mumbled at my belly since she keeps pushing down on my bladder. I shook my head and quickly used the restroom. My phone started to ring which I ignored because I knew that it was Miles calling me.

I washed my hands and left, my heels clicking against the floor which I changed out of when I got into my office and put on my slides. The office phone started to ring and I picked it up, Miles voice booming through the line.

"So you left why?"

"Don't play dumb I seen the way you looked at her. You were burning holes through her Miles don't lie and say you weren't."

He sighed loudly and I could hear the doorknob jiggling.

"Come unlock the door man."

I slammed the phone down and went to open my door partially, but of course he pushed it all the way open.

"Why you trippin Mel."