6. Locked in New Hell

Start from the beginning

"Adam I need your help." I turned to him.

His face fell, "I'm sorry Elisa, I can't help you out of the castle, I can't let you escape. It's my job to keep an eye on you. Plus you don't know the dangers lurking outside the walls of the castle. I'm so sorry." He said with sad eyes.

"But, you don't understand, I don't even know why I'm here. I just want to go back home. I can't stay here in this strange place with strange people." Tears were streaming down my  face now. I missed Kate, I missed Caroline. I didn't do anything to deserve this.

"Believe me Elisa. I would have helped you but I can't defy Alec's orders." He said and turned back out of the room, locking the doors behind him.

I fell to my knees and began crying. Oh God NO. Why is it always happening with me? WHY? I can't find an ounce of happiness without tasting the hurt again. why? what wrong I've ever done in my entire existence to anyone that this is happening with me.

First my brother, now I'm locked in new Hell with a new monster. I cried harder. Kate must be so worried, She must be calling-

Wait a minute. My phone was in my skirt's pocket. I checked my pocket to find my phone still intact. I can call Kate and tell her what happened with me.

I slowly tip- toed my way towards the doors and listened if anyone was outside. It was as quite as in grave yard

I made my ways towards the bathroom and locked the doors behind me.

I dialed Kate's number and the call picked up on the first ring.

"Where in the hell are you? Do you have any idea how worried I'm right now. Why didn't - "

"I'm kidnapped ." I said.

Three words and silence, "Kate are you still there?"

"Yes, who did this? Because if it's that fucking brother of yours then I swear Elisa that I'm - "

"It's a vampire. I don't know who." I said immediately, " Please Kate, save me, I'm so scared, I don't know what he will do to me and-"

"Shhhh Elisa. It's okay. You're fine. I'm here. Just don't cut the call I'm gonna teleport there and get you back. Okay." She assured me. I was so grateful. My sister's gonna save me. I don't have to stay in this hell anymore.

"Alright, Be qui-"

The door burst opened to reveal the angry man, he came over and snatched my phone from my hand and cut the call.

"NO, let me go you freak!!!" I shouted at him.

He came towards me and pushed me against the wall.

"What did I tell you? You're not supposed to run away. You know that if you try to escape I will kill the one that help you escape and let you carry the guilt of murdering someone on you're shoulders. I-"

"Why did you kidnapped huh? WHY ? I've never done anything wrong to you. Then why me? Let  me go home and I won't tell anyone about this, please."

He put both his hands on either side of my shoulders and leaned in.

"You were brought here for a purpose.  And this the last time you'll yell at me. Next time you do it and there will be consequences."

"What fucking purpose? Just tell me." I ignored his warning.

He considered something for a moment then his eyes darkened. He said in a low voice,

"I'll let you go home this instant if you agree to do  what I want."

"What do you want from me? I don't have anything to offer." I said. But something in his voice told me that I was not gonna like what he wanted from me.

"I want your virginity." he said.

For a moment I thought I didn't hear him. NO NO, he demanded something else. Not this, but however much I wanted to deny what I heard I couldn't. He was waiting for my answer and I gave him the unexpected one.

I slapped him hard across his cheek.

"HOW DARE YOU? how dare you ask me of that thing you son of a Bi**ch."

He turned his head back and I saw his eyes turn red. 

He banged my head against the wall so hard that darkness began seeping through my corners. But I kept myself awake, no, I can't lose consciousness.

"I'll KILL YOU." He sneered.

"Then do it. Kill me. However much you threaten me my answer won't change. Not in million years. Who do you think you're, huh? You think that you can barge in my life and order me anything to do? well you got it wrong. I'll commit suicide, I'll stand in fire, I'll take the whip lashes again but I won't do that." I shouted the last sentence.

He was fuming, I can see that he is gonna kill me but I didn't care. Two years ago Kate saved me from Henry for the same reason and he thinks that I would give my dignity away? I'm so tired of what life is throwing at me. At least with death I can find peace.

He raised his arm and I stared in his eyes and waited for the blow to come.

But it never came.

I saw that Adam was in the bathroom and was holding the man's arm.

"Calm down Alec. You don't want to do that to her. Go back to your room. The guests will start coming after 2 hours. You need to get ready. GO!" Adam said

Alec was trying very hard to control himself and yanked back his arm glaring at me last time before storming out of the room.

I fell to my knees. Oh God what am I gonna do? The history is repeating itself.

Adam knelt down in front of me and took me in his arms. I hugged him back and began tearing down.

After what seem like forever he pulled back and wiped my cheeks.

"It's OK. Come on, you need to get ready."

My voice came out hoarse,"For what?"

Adam said, "For the party."

******

Hello my lovely readers. See I kept my promise. I hope you like this chapter. Please vote, comment and share. 

Thank you 

Until then hugs and see ya.

*******