5

Free! POV

"Nagisa slow down!" Makoto and Rei were struggling to catch up with while Rin and Haru were slowly following behind. Luckily the forest that was on TV was only a few miles away and was a walkable distance. "Where are we going again? Is it a pool?"  "No Haru sadly it's not a pool. I've honestly forgotten were we're going as well though..." As the group were coming closer to the forest they heard a large scream. 

Rin and Haru ran ahead to catch up with the others to see what it was. When they caught up it turned out it was just Nagisa squealing in excitement. "It sounded like a cat had been run over a car. It was deafening." Rei and he other had finally got Nagisa to calm down. "I thought someone died." "Guys why do you have to be so mean." As they closed into the forest they didn't see anyone else, like the government or something. "You probably got you're hopes up too high." Rin was starting to have regrets on coming into a bug infested forest. 

 "We just need to go in a bit further." "Nagisa, that won't help. Let's just get out of here already before we get lost." In fact everyone was starting to regret coming here. "Ekkkkkkkkkkk!" Everyone turned around to look at Nagisa. "Guys, that wasn't me." "It came from the other edge of the forest." Rei pointed to the opposite direction they were headed. "But weren't we going back now?" Makoto looked like he just wanted to go home. "Not if there's something interesting going on here." And with that Rin, Nagisa and Rei ran in that direction. Until they heard: "You even scream like a horse."

~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Thank you for reading so far and thanks for the support! I really can't wait for the next chapter so it might come out much sooner, like in  a few hours or something... Anyway thanks again ~May