17

The Survey Corps were working hard in the forest trying to find anything out about that big ol' noise. Commander Erwin made sure to get his best soldiers down there investigating. A short soldier by the name of Levi Ackerman was searching through the trees for titans to kill. He was rather unhappy as the forest was dirty and there didn't appear to be any titans to kill or anything. 

As the rather small man wandered around the bush, he was stopped by a figure running in the distance. The figure was shirtless. He had rippling abs. Levi stared for a moment, wondering if he should kill it. Levi adjusted his cravat and decided to follow it instead. The figure ran out of the forest and towards a cabin. Wasn't that the one with the Bratz in it? Levi waited by the edge of the trees watching as a large group of teenagers came running out. In the crowd was a boy, he had brown hair and looked angry. Any other time he would be thinking about underage boys, but he couldn't get that running figure out of his mind. 

After a while, the children went back inside and what followed was a lot of yelling. 

"Damn Bratz," Levi whispered out loud to himself. Levi was bored of looking around the forest, and he wanted to see that monke. 

~~~~~~~~~

This one's dedicated to you YouJustGotZooked

~~~May