18

"What did you say your name was and who your father was?!?!?!"

Suddenly, as Ekez yelled, the door came slamming down. Everyone turned to look to see who had broken the door down. There stood a man short in stature, very small indeed. He had beautiful black locks and a flowing green cape. His sunken eyes held a wealth of pain and sorrow. His flowing black orbs stared intensely at Ekez. Ekez stared intensely back. The swim squad, who were still here btw, had absolutely no idea what was going on. The short man's cape flowed in the non-existent wind, the logo burning into Eren's brain.

"The Wings of Freedom." Eren gasped. He was shooketh.

"What's going on here you filthy children." The man with the Flügel der Freiheit gave a dirty stare over the crowd of cadets.  Eren was in awe, Reindeer saw this and shook his head. If only Erin would notice him. Maybe one day...

Christoria stepped forward, deciding to act as a mediator between these hostile individuals. 

"Survey Corps member, Sir!" She squeaked. "This is our new instructor, Ekez Regeaj." She smiled and patted Ekez on his amazing back muscles. 

"Well..." The short man uttered disapprovingly. "I've never heard of an Ekez in the military. And I've been working here for 30 years."  (A/N ???) The mega short man who looked like he could be 12 circled Ekez, taking in the view. 

"My name is Captian/Leuitenant/Squad Leader Levi Ackerman of the Survey Corps." 

Mikasa gasped. "Brother!" Mikasa and Levi locked eyes. 

"No," Levi said meanly. Mikasa looked to her feet disappointed, she wished she had a secret brother. 

"Ha!" Eren laughed at Miksasaa. Who would want a secret brother anyway? 

"I am not you're brother Mikasa. I'm your father." Levi grunted. 

"Oh my goodness!" Armin yelled. Everyone in the cabin began losing their minds. 

"No, you're not!" Mikasa yelled. Everyone went quiet. 

"Ah well, it was worth a try." 

Eren was mega disappointed, he was already fantasizing about being Mikasa's evil stepmother because Levi was a snacc. Levi was small but tasty. 

Rei was big confusion. 

Makoto went to Marco to ask what was going on. 

"The Survey corps is an elite force of soldiers who venture outside the walls," Marco explained, his face turned serious. "Although, every expedition, only about half of them return..." 

"What kills them?" Makoto asked,

"Those titan things Eren was yelling about right?" Rei said while pushing up his glasses. 

"Yeah, that's why we have ODMG, to kill them," Marco continued. "You guys got the hang of it real quick." 

"That's because it's like swimming," Haru whispered. The swim squad turned to look at Haru. It was one of the rare occasions he talked about since they got there. He was still in pool withdrawal. 

"Being in the air is like being in the water. You glide through, fighting against a force." Haru's words were wise and carefully calculated. Nagisa shed a tear. 

"He's right! The sky is our pool." Nagisa cried.

"Pool..." Eren approached the swimmers, "Is this...freedom?" Eren looked to the window. 

"Yes!" Haru intensely replied. "Pool is like flying through sky..." Haru put his hand on Eren's shoulder. "I am fish." 

~~~~~

Dedicated to our favourite Horse-Boi, Jean, as his birthday has come. Longer chapter for him. 🐴🐴 

~~June