New Life, New Start

As you climb on the bus you notice a girl sitting by herself near the back, you decide to go sit beside her because... Well why not! As you get closer you notice she's looking out the window deep in thought, she has shoulder length blonde hair with black streak and has light blue eyes. She hardly seems to notice your presence even though your sitting beside her? Well that's strange, oh well she's probably just shy, or distracted.  You remember being really quiet in the past, and all the times you missed out on chances to meet new people, you decide this is your chance to redeem yourself and ask for her name!

"Um, Hi! Im (F/N) I'm kinda new here... What's your name?"
She looks at you but then her eyes open wide in shock!

"What's wrong?" You ask nervously, what could have caused such a dramatic reaction?

"Oh, n-nothing sorry it's just... Behind you-" she stammered

You then turn around to see Chase there, the Davenports must have just got on the bus.
"Oh hey Chase!" You say, wait that must be why the girl looked so shocked, maybe she likes him or something?

"Hey (F/N)!" Chase replies, "who's this?"
"I'm not sure I was just asking her name when you showed up..." You answer.
"Oh sorry about that, my names Nehelamite! I think I'm in a your home room, as well as a few other classes." She said.
"Oh, I thought I'd recognized you! Though I guess that's a given since we both go to the same school!" You say cheerfully.
"Hi Nehelamite, I'm Chase!" Chase informs
"Y-yah, I know! Um, I-i thinks I've seen you around before..." Nehelamite stutters a bit of color rising to her face.
Ya I think she definitely likes him, you think with a grin. She seems nice I hope I get to know her better!

"Anyways looks like we're at the school now! Later Chase, come on Nehelamite you said ur in my hometown right!"
"But I'm in your home room too (F/N)?" Chase says confused.
"Well then I'll meet you there!" You say smirking as you drag your new friend to home room. You can see Chase rolling his eyes and smiling behind you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So how'd you guys like that chapter? I hope you found it fun! I decided to introduce a unique character that I came up with as a twist, I bet you guys can't wait to find out more about Nehelamite in the future, eh? Any ways id appreciate if you guys leave a comment so that I know your enjoying! And as always I'll try to post more in the future, cya guys later! 😸